• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pvtsnowball82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    Just throwing this out there to see if there's any interest, don't laugh.

Would anyone be interested in trading their Glock 19 (Gen 3 or 4) w/ mags & ammo OR their S&W M&P 9c w/ mags & ammo for my S&W 40c w/ mags & ammo? I've invested pretty heavily in .40, but I'm wondering if I can just turn the whole setup into a 9mm setup through trade.

I have two 10-round mags with pinky extensions and two standard 15-round mags. The 40c accepts the 15-rounders as well as the 10-rounders. I have several hundred FMJ practice rounds, and a couple boxes of Speer Gold Dots. I did my own stippling job on the frame and the pinky extensions; it's not the prettiest, but it's grippy. No manual safety switch, and no magazine safety. The gun is plenty accurate; more accurate than I am for sure. It works great and I carry it daily. I trust my life and the safety of my family to this gun. I've put probably 1,500 rounds through the gun with one failure to feed during an all-day handgun training course.

If you trade me your G19, I can also include with my M&P a Kydex holster and Kydex double mag carrier. The Kydex is very high quality, made by Raven Concealment.

I'm not looking for new or pretty; just functional and in good working order. Let me know if you're interested, and don't laugh!
    DK Firearms

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I will trade my G19 for this and....one billion dollars....Just kidding.

Try posting this on Texasguntrader if you haven't already. That place is booming.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom