Venture Surplus ad

WTT or possibly sell RC Nitro Lot (2 cars and a plane)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    i havent played with these toys in a while and im about to move so its time to get rid of this stuff

first off is a team associated truck with and os max/cv power motor with a few new parts (gas tank, pull start tires and shocks)
    have plenty of extra parts for this (tires, springs, servos) the new os motor only has a few hours on it and has been sitting for a year since i last drove it.
    has a electric starter for those not wanting to pull start, needs a body (20 bucks) and a battery pack (13 bucks) for it to run

next is a team associated car it needs a few more parts to run but can be running for like 75 bucks also have a bunch of extra parts for it aswell

then i have an airplane that hasnt been flown in years.its not in the best shap ebut will still fly and would be a good beginner plane to learn on before you go and spend 1k on a really nice plane, it doesnt need much to fly but could use new vinyl around the wings. lots of extra parts for this aswell (2 motors, like 5 props and a few small bits)

i have remotes for all three they all need batteries and one needs a battery cover but they all work.

also a starter for both cars and one for the plane aswell

will also come with a field box

i spent roughly 700 on the little car 500 on the truck and 500 on the plane

i would really like to trade for a fire arm of sorts

doesnt really matter what kind or caliber

but all trades considered (flat screens, laptops, cameras)

just let me know

will get pictures of everything upon request and im located in north houston but would deliver up to 60 miles either way

Top Bottom