• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATX_Shawn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Austin
    Hey guys, I've got here a practically new Ruger LCR in .38+P

Located in Austin. Prefer FTF in or around the Austin Area..

I fired about 15 cylinders worth at the range on Sunday. It kicks like a beast, more than I care to deal with all day at a range. I got it to be a carry gun, so I'd be spending the better part of the day training with it. Just not my cup of tea, but its a sweet pistol, super light, very tight lock up, and it has the best DA trigger out of the box.

I will throw in 2 HKS speed loaders, and a Glaco IWB holster. Depending on the deal it may come with a few hundred rounds of .38spl.

I am open to fair trades offers for other firearms. Please value your stuff pre-panic, I understand your M&P, or 10/22 magazines may sell at 3 times what they were 3 months ago, but I'm not trying to deal with that shit and I'd appreciate you understanding that. :)

What would be sweet lever action's in .357/.38, large frame revolvers in .357/.38, 1911's, open to small caliber semiauto rifles, Bolt Rifles (prefer small calibers), 12G's of the pump, semi, or tactical variety. Im not a collector, I like to shoot often so no safe queens for me. Any way, gun with extra's I'd value at $500, and like I said I have a few hundred rounds to add to an offer if need be.

photo(3).jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:
    Top Bottom