• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wryknow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    Austin
    I have a lightly used 12 gauge saiga with the 18" factory barrel and the following accessories:

COBRA red dot scope ($400 + new ) Russian special forces model with AK-47 (Saiga) mount with carrying case and adjusting tool

20 round drum (Missisipi Auto Arms)
    2 x 10 round clips (Missisipi Auto Arms)
    TAPCO SAW style piston grip and adjustable shoulder stock
    GUNFIXER hand adjustable gas plug
    E-Tac Twister puck

I am looking for a nice 12 gauge semi-auto or over/under for dove hunting and clays/trap shooting. I would prefer a 26 or 28 inch barrel.

I live in Austin but am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet someone part way.

If someone just wants to buy it I suppose that'd be OK too.

Full disclosure! I haven't put a lot of rounds through this shotgun and it isn't great with low brass rounds (FTE's.) It runs through the high brass that I've put in it like a champ. If you need to reliably cycle low brass rounds then you're going to have to work on it a bit. There's a ton of articles in the saiga 12 forum but I don't want to mess with it. I haven't touched any of the internal mechanisms at all except for cleaning.
    Target Sports

Wryknow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    Austin
    Well, I'd prefer a good trade but I'd sell for cash at $275 for the scope and $550 for the shotgun plus magazines and accessories. I'd take $750 for everything. I suppose that's a reasonable idea of what kind of value I'd expect a trade to be as well. I'm open to reasonable offers but I just listed it today :)

Wryknow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    Austin
    Sale of the Saiga is pending. I still have the AK-47 mount COBRA scope. Thanks for looking. I'll get a picture posted this weekend of the scope if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom