• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nacskins

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    Schertz
    Recently got a 686 SSR in a trade and am thinking I'm not all that in to wheel guns so I'm thinking about trading. I have never fired it original owner states less than 20 rounds fired. Near mint cond, no scratches or scuff marks. Comes with original box and paperwork and everything from factory. Will also include 50 rounds of 357 magnum and 50 rounds of .38 special. Interested in semi auto in similar condition. Particularly Sig 938, XDS in 9mm, possibly M&P Shield. Lemme know what you have to offer.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...57775_757751_757751_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

Nacskins

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    Schertz
    Have a Kahr PM40 and a couple hundred rounds of ammo plus cash I could offer

Hummmm.... Im more interested In 9mm right now but possibly could be interested. Can you give more details about it? Round Count? How old? How Many Mags? Plan on coming down here anytime soon?

Nacskins

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    Schertz
    20131014_175815.jpg

Pics of actual gun. Also i need to correct my original statement about the gun... Quote from original owner....... "S&W 686 ssr pro 4" 357. I've had it for about 6 months, been to the range once with it. About 20 rds of .38 and about 6 rds of 357."

rl96ss

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    CenTex
    You don't like my revolver? Sell and buy yourself 2 S&W shields. I have a G17, it'll give me reason to find one in fde.

Nacskins

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    Schertz
    You don't like my revolver? Sell and buy yourself 2 S&W shields. I have a G17, it'll give me reason to find one in fde.

LOL, I tried i really did try lol, just not my thing. I have a G23 thinking about another 19 possibly. I would consider selling for the right price. U have a chance to sight in the 30-06?

rl96ss

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    CenTex
    LOL, I tried i really did try lol, just not my thing. I have a G23 thinking about another 19 possibly. I would consider selling for the right price. U have a chance to sight in the 30-06?
    I understand it took me a couple of years before I got my first one. Haven't had a chance yet I tried Saturday, but too crowded.Hopefully this weekend. Good luck, hope you find something you like.

Nacskins

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    Schertz
    Well buddy I want you to get something you like. If this is more to your liking I will gladly work out a trade with you. Springfield Xdm 9mm 19+1. Let me know.Thanks

I appreciate that, i did not expect this. I had just as much an opportunity to turn the trade down and decided to take it. Thought it might be a good first wheeler but i think i want something smaller and wanna stick with semi autos. Again you dont have to do anything and i appreciate the offer, I had an XDM in 9mm 3.8 that i like very much but traded for a G23 thats my baby now. So this is an interesting offer, im thinking i might want something smaller like an XDS or P938 or maybe a kahr PM9. Again thank you this is an awesome gesture.

jpetesacco

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    How about a gen3 unfired glock 32 in 357 sig plus an unfired 9 mm conversion barrel? Best to email me at jpetesacco@yahoo.com. best, Joe PS it has night sights By the way I'm in San Antonio

Last edited:
    Top Bottom