• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Primarily interested in trades but may consider a cash deal. I would also possibly consider adding cash on my end if the right trade came along.

Taurus PT740 Slim handgun in .40 S&W. It comes with two 6 round mags, a box of Speer Gold Dots, whatever FMJ I have left, and an IWB holster if you want it. It has the stainless steel slide and has never had a malfunction in the 750 rounds fired from it. I've switched to carrying my slightly larger Glock 19 and am trying to consolidate calibers a bit. If you have any questions or offers, feel free to ask. I'm also selling a Remington 597 .22lr that I could bundle with this gun if you were interested in both.

Traded to mikefromcontex for his Ruger Security Six .357 magnum

VJPIt.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Absolutely no interest? Make me an offer, the worst I can do is say no or counter. Its a great gun, I just don't shoot it anymore and carry my Glock instead.

keith_tx

Bit and Byte Wrangler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    League City
    I have a Ruger Vaquero .45 revolver if you're interested in that kind of practice. I love that gun, but it's a bit on the pricey side for me to shoot very often. Less than 100 rounds thru it. It's not the wussy 'new' Vaquero model, it's from 2001.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I have a Ruger Vaquero .45 revolver if you're interested in that kind of practice. I love that gun, but it's a bit on the pricey side for me to shoot very often. Less than 100 rounds thru it. It's not the wussy 'new' Vaquero model, it's from 2001.

I just worked out a trade earlier today but I'll keep your offer in mind if it falls through for some reason.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom