• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Hello all, honestly not expecting to get a big response on this but I'm trying to a couple more mags for My Sig Sauer P250, I'm looking for the full size 17 round magazine. Cheapest I've found them new is $40 (Sig Sauer Mag Sig Sauer P250 Full Size 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue) but they seem to be averaging $50 for one, sorry that's just a little ridiculous. Hoping to find someone who either has a few extra or maybe they had a P250 and sold the gun so have mags they don't need anymore that would be willing to trade. I have a few things to offer up (mainly in the AR category) such as steel 30 rd AR mags, black 30 rd PMags, etc. Doesn't matter if you have just one or a dozen you're willing to get rid of feel free to PM me and we can work out the details and talk about what specifically you would want in the trade. I am not opposed to offering up cash as well just can't justify in my mind paying $120-150 for three extra mags. I'm in the San Antonio area so if you're close we could meet up, if not we can work out the details on shipping.

​​Edit: mitchntx has this taken care of.

Also if anyone has the compact 9mm frame and slide for the conversion I would be interested in talking about that as well, thanks in advance.

512497.jpg
    Lynx Defense

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Magazine issue taken care of thanks to mitchntx

Still interested in the compact or sub compact P250 frame and slide (not the fire control group) if anyone has any leads, not a pressing issue so will probably just put that off til later.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Just wanted to personally offer my recommendation to do business with mitchntx, thanks again Mitch, positive feedback left.

Top Bottom