• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    Hey everyone. I stumbled upon a P10-C while cleaning under my bed. Still sealed in the box, unfired. I won it in a raffle and had no real interest in shooting it. It has factory night sights, one of the better triggers for a striker handgun.

I’d like to trade for a 9mm double stack handgun. I’m open to any handgun in which I can carry.

This will come with 2 mags, a soft CZ case and the hard plastic box with all the factory stuff.

1f0ecb5de675a4c0c2a90f8e300765d4.jpg
    $400 cash, prefer trade. Will ship at buyers expense. FTF really anywhere on the west side of Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attachments

• 1f0ecb5de675a4c0c2a90f8e300765d4.jpg
      1f0ecb5de675a4c0c2a90f8e300765d4.jpg
      229.8 KB · Views: 503
    Last edited:

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Hey everyone. I stumbled upon a P10-C while cleaning under my bed. Still sealed in the box, unfired. I won it in a raffle and had no real interest in shooting it. It has factory night sights, one of the better triggers for a striker handgun.

I’d like to trade for a 9mm handgun. I’m open to any handgun in which I can carry.

This will come with 2 mags, a soft CZ case and the hard plastic box with all the factory stuff.

View attachment 182823 $400 cash, prefer trade. Will ship at buyers expense. FTF really anywhere on the west side of Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have a Sig P290 I’d love to trade. I’d be willing to add some commercial 9MM ammo if needed to balance the deal. Comes with 2 mags.

I’d be willing to drive out from San Antonio to halfway or so to meet on either Friday or Monday.

PM me if you are interested

Buzz

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom