Capitol Armory ad

WTT/WTS Springfield M1A, FTF in N. Dallas....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SOTB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Plano
    I have a Springfield M1A, wood stock with polymer upper handguard, and 2 magazines for trade.

I am looking for a trade equal to, or greater than $1300. I am looking for a cash sale of $1200 (FIRM).

Interests include:
    • Magazine-fed, synthetic stock, scoped bolt gun in .308 - preferably Savage 10, Remington 700 or Tikka 3
    • AR 15 in 5.56 (this precludes .223 caliber-only guns entirely) -- preferably Colt, BCM, Noveske, or possibly Spikes -- if RRAs, Bushmasters, DPMSs, frankenguns, etc. are offered, then please understand I value those guns less and will expect more in the offer
    • AK 47 in 7.62 X 39 (this precludes all other calibers entirely, it also removes any and all SKS or unconverted Saigas from consideration), Drako pistol(s) will be considered
    • Lever-Action in 30-30, .357, or 45-70
    • .38/.357 revolver -- if .38, then special preference to ultra-lite, hammerless models
    • Glock 9mm -- preferably 17/19
    • 4X4 ATV
    • Iron wood-burning stove for a cabin
    • Solar power generating equipment
    In the event that a gun in an offer doesn't meet the total trade value; ammo, multiple guns, or guns not on the list, or other "stuff" are very much welcome for consideration. I'm not really looking for cash, but if the trade offer doesn't meet the stipulated price/value, then cash to round out the offer will be considered.

Deal to be preferably conducted FTF in the N. Dallas metro area (N Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Allen, McKinney, etc.). I don't need an FFL. If YOU do, then fine -- but any and all transfer fees (including shipping) will be born by buyer.

I will get some pics up later today.

In advance, thanks for looking....

SOTB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Plano
    Guys, I hope I am doing the pics thing correctly -- in any event, I will at least be able to post the Photobucket link (more pics at Photobucket link)....

M1A pictures by Southoftheborder - Photobucket

IMG_0248.gif

IMG_0244.gif

SOTB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Plano
    Per some questions I've had regarding the gun, it's age, and the possibility of USGI parts in it, I offer the following replay from Springfield (I'm not asking that anyone pay any attention to the price they quote, we all know that may or may not be applicable -- depending upon the gun, demand, etc.):
    It’s a MA9106 Standard, originally sold with black synthetic stock in 2002 and retails today for $1640

I do not believe it has any (many) USGI parts. It does have a NM front sight, that does NOT translate to a NM barrel, though.

Thanks for looking....

Designated

Senior Unobtanium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Killeen
    So the stock was added later by you? To bad you are not closer, I have over half the trade items you are looking for haha.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom