• ...and so much more!
  • Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Globalists won't do World Wars anymore. Heck, US Congress doesn't even declare War anymore- not since WW2.

Lopsided skirmishes are good enough to cause the Fear & Uncertainty that enables the Military Industrial Complex to flourish.

The United States has officially declared war 11 times during five separate military conflicts. According to the Constitution (Article I, Section 8), Congress has the exclusive power to declare war. The last time America declared war was during World War II. The Korean War, the War in Vietnam, and the extended campaigns in Afghanistan and Iraq were never stamped with congressional declarations of war. sauce

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    When I lived in Japan, the benjo boys would come by our home in Nagoya and empty the poop tanks into their shoulder buckets. One old man told my father he found that if you keep stirrin the shit, it won't get hard and unruly.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    I would not call what we have now a World War just because there are new dimensions to the battlespace, new weapons, or new targets. To me, what separates a cold war from a hot war from a world war is the degree to which a nation is involved and the number of nations involved. When multiple major power's entire populations and industries are mobilized for a fight (which is likely to be existential, otherwise the nation would not have been mobilized), you have a world war. Right now you have a new Cold War with proxies and the potential for a World War. We are back to the mid 70s and Jimmy Carter is in charge.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I think we're entering another cycle of national revolutions worldwide. This time, I think we'll see outside nations helping their allies to "stabilize" their neighbor's government from "unrest"....

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    I think we're entering another cycle of national revolutions worldwide. This time, I think we'll see outside nations helping their allies to "stabilize" their neighbor's government from "unrest"....
    China is buying, lending or trading with most of the third world in order to ensure its access to rare earth metals, find an non-industrial world outlet for its manufacturing, and to ensure it has forward bases to project force to defend its interests. We are talking the countries in South Asia bordering the Silk Road, the continent of Africa, and some struggling countries in South America, and inconsequential Pacific Islands (that make good unsinkable aircraft carriers). Have fun policing those areas.

Top Bottom