Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014

GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    Disgraceful! There is a sign telling everyone, “No Wading.” Obviously, a lack of proper parenting and the teaching of rules, respect and honor. As a retired military officer makes me mad as hell! Pathetic!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Disgraceful! There is a sign telling everyone, “No Wading.” Obviously, a lack of proper parenting and the teaching of rules, respect and honor. As a retired military officer makes me mad as hell! Pathetic!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    George, it's a new Amerika and with less than 5% of the population having any contact or association with military other than the news on TV what can we expect out them. Few of them can tell you WHEN, WHERE and WHO was involved in WWII.

Few understand that ALL of our freedoms have come from the barrel of a gun beginning in the 1700's.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Electrifying the water in the fountain would eventually stop it!
    Then we need a sign: 'Step into the water to learn a new dance step, Neutron Dancing'

Or do what I did several years ago:

Trying to find a place in my yard to raise tomatoes was not easy and the only all day sun light place was the front right side adjacent to the sidewalk. I also lived directly on historical Ave and it drew lots of visitors. And yes they wiped out my tomatoes, in fact first year I never got a single one.

The following year I put up a sign that I had made look very official with some phony sounding US Dept of Chemical Containment and Disease Control. Then below that I put in large letters: do not touch or eat or breath fumes, (accidentally sprayed with: 8-Methyl-N-vanillyl-trans-6-nonenamide + glacial acetic acid + Dihydrogen Monoxide) and if so Contact Center for Disease Control Immediately, Induce vomiting as soon as possible, do not allow the patient to sleep or eat for 24 hrs.

I ate great tomatoes every year till I moved away 7 years later. What was funny to watch people stop and see the ripe tomatoes, look around and then bend over to read the sign, suddenly jump back and take off.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I last visited the National Mall in 2009 (125th anniversary of the Washington Monument capstone). The WWII Monument is a beautiful memorial and I spent quite awhile just looking at it's wonder. I'm certainly glad I was there in December, I think I would have lost my cool at seeing that disrespect. Shame!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    :facepalm:
    No-Wading.jpg

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Needs a few veterans (change that to decent human beings)with hickory sticks patrolling. A little red in the water could represent all the blood that was shed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom