Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Sounds like the teacher that included that into the assignment needs to be fired at the very least. That was inexcusable on that teacher's actions to do that. No excuse for it.

They've been preaching this same thinking for years in person. The difference is with virtual learning, the parents get clued in to the progoganda and have a chance to fight back. The teachers are so comfortable pushing this that these supposedly highly educated individuals don't even realize that others may see this and judge them on it.

Not all teachers obviously, but there are several of them.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    They've been preaching this same thinking for years in person. The difference is with virtual learning, the parents get clued in to the progoganda and have a chance to fight back. The teachers are so comfortable pushing this that these supposedly highly educated individuals don't even realize that others may see this and judge them on it.

Not all teachers obviously, but there are several of them.

I agree. I even saw this back in the late 1970's when I was in high school. there was a husband and wife that both were teachers at our high school. He was a coach, and also taught science, and she taught government and social studies, or whatever they call it now. Both, looking back now, were more than likely dyed in the wool Democrats! I clashed with both of them, extremely big time!

Top Bottom