• ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I'm not a closet democrat. I have been open about the fact that I am a disaffected democrat to the relative right of biden, and would prefer the less pro trump republican over a more pro trump republican (with the exception of joe kent, I love that guy).
    If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, ....
    Gun Zone Deals

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Please for all the other members, explain why it's unfortunate? Were you hoping she would win?

Are you really just a closet Democrat and liberal?
    I'm not a closet democrat. I have been open about the fact that I am a disaffected democrat to the relative right of biden, and would prefer the less pro trump republican over a more pro trump republican (with the exception of joe kent, I love that guy).
    Your opinion on Trump is based on false information that was fed to you by your corrupt pols and their pr arm the MSM. They are liars

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    But you have admitted you voted for Biden. That makes you a Democrat!

Personally, after reading many of your posts, I seriously doubt you even have the first clue about anything of substance, and failing to understand why your actions have consequences, is exactly why this country is in the shape it's currently in. The biggest failure is that you can't see that you're part of the problem, not the solution.

Again, why did you vote tor Biden?

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    But you have admitted you voted for Biden. That makes you a Democrat!

Personally, after reading many of your posts, I seriously doubt you even have the first clue about anything of substance, and failing to understand why your actions have consequences, is exactly why this country is in the shape it's currently in. The biggest failure is that you can't see that you're part of the problem, not the solution.

Again, why did you vote tor Biden?
    Yeah I admitted I am a disaffected democrat who did that, so I am not closeting that fact, it's been well known for a while.

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    Then answer the question. Why did you vote for Biden? What policies or accomplishments has he made that swayed you to vote for him?
    I prefer republican stances on guns, abortion, lgbt issues, and a couple other things, but besides that, I prefer democratic stances. I view most of my agreements with republicans as cultural issues and most of my agreements with democrats as economic issues, and I think economics matters more.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I prefer republican stances on guns, abortion, lgbt issues, and a couple other things, but besides that, I prefer democratic stances. I view most of my agreements with republicans as cultural issues and most of my agreements with democrats as economic issues, and I think economics matters more.
    What is your 2nd amendment position?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Well that just proves you don't have the first clue and are sadly naive and delusional.

Democrats just pushed a $700 Billion dollar bill through that will end up costing Americans for years to come.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    There you go again, confusing them with facts!
    holy shit Democrats know nothing about Economics. The policies dementia joes puppeteers have him implimenting have created the worst inflation in decades and have put us into a recession and have lied about It to all of you in the Democrat reality distorsion field. They are liars.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    holy shit Democrats no nothing about Economics. The policies dementia joes puppeteers have him implimenting have created the worst inflation in decades and have put us into a recession and have lied about It to all of you in the Democrat reality distorsion field. They are liars.
    Not to mention have put us being dependent on other countries for oil and gas, when under Trump that wasn't the case.

So @fork3 again explain how Democrats are so great with the economy? We could use the laugh about now!

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Not to mention have put us being dependent on other countries for oil and gas, when under Trump that wasn't the case.

So @fork3 again explain how Democrats are so great with the economy? We could use the laugh about now!
    Explain why with biden as president, I should pay twice as much to fill my gas tank than I paid under President Trump.
    Explain why with biden as president, my 401k has lost over 20% of my retirement savings since President Trump left office.

Top Bottom