• ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    All the Polls indicate republicans are not going to vote for her. Californians are dumping millions into her campaign, but the likely voters poll from last week showed she was losing by 20 points.

Mail in count from grave yards hasn't arrived yet. They will need election totals to determine the number of late ballots necessary.
    Venture Surplus ad

KSPony

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2022
    Katy
    Seeing shit like this is expected but still sucks all the same. Not sure if I’ll be able to unsee this while watching the next season of Yellowstone. In true liberal fashion he’s the real life Colorado version of what his Yellowstone character despises.

E03443C5-AE41-4608-872E-19330AA27CB5.jpeg

Last edited:

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Seeing shit like this is expected but still sucks all the same. Not sure if I’ll be able to unsee this while watching the next season of Yellowstone. In true liberal fashion he’s the real life Colorado version of what his Yellowstone character despises.

View attachment 336168
    Here, let me help with that:
    3282b105b9d782eba47a4de5ca58c9ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

rpwilson

Single Action Army Activist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Richmond
    What a piece of s*** as well, trying to draw similarities to herself with Abraham Lincoln in her consession speech. She is nothing like Lincoln, i hope she never holds office again

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Actually Lincoln was a POS too................

imho................
    I mean, other than the warmongering, the war crimes, the Constitutional violations such as having newspaper editors and US senators critical of him locked up, the fact that he suspended the writ of habeas corpus, and the fact that he had the military occupy Maryland to prevent it from leaving the Union, he was ok.

As far as great leaders go, I'd put him somewhere just under Hitler, Mao, and Stalin.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Anyone critical of Lincoln was locked up and held till the end of the war without trial.................including Senators, Congressmen, newspaper editors, journalists and anyone else who spoke out against the war............

Lincoln appointed 5 Justices to the court...and increased it from 9 to 10.........

It has been written he had a warrant for arrest of the Chief Justice that had a sudden change of opinion about Lincoln's shenanigans so was never served....

Court packing anyone?

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    Unfortunate that Cheney lost, but I completely expected that, just not as much as it actually was.

that was my guess
    48A0EB8D-5BD2-44B2-88C3-B9696E208651.jpeg

actual results
    02B29FD8-88DB-40C1-8680-B37C4BE7F1F6.png

I tend to underestimate vote totals too unfortunately

Well, at least Murkowski is holding up, I expected that too, but nice to see.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Loses in WY in a landslide. Now considering running for president. :roflsmile:

Can't even win the R vote in her own state, does she think any other R's will vote for her? Does she believe all the fawning the D's have done over is sincere? Amazing.

Top Bottom