• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Unfortunate that Cheney lost, but I completely expected that, just not as much as it actually was.

that was my guess
    View attachment 339255
    actual results
    View attachment 339256

I tend to underestimate vote totals too unfortunately

Well, at least Murkowski is holding up, I expected that too, but nice to see.
    And exactly what we would expect from a democrat.........

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    To borrow a phrase from @Wudidiz, I am happier than a "Seagull with a french fry". Liz is gone and it looks like the rest of the rinos are on the run. I have faith that now we just might be able to take our country back from the rinos, groomers and libtards. And regarding Liz's potential run for POTUS, some people just can't take a hint. Yeah Liz that's it. Get thrown out of office in a landslide, that's your sign to run for President.

Last edited:

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    If Liz runs for pres as an R, she'll be laughed out of the primaries. If she runs as the D she actually is, I'm sure the loonies will welcome her with open arms. Murkowski has been disappointing for quite some time, and it's not tied to Trump. But, I don't live in Alaska and if that's who they want sitting on the Senate on their behalf, I guess that's what we get.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Unfortunate that Cheney lost, but I completely expected that, just not as much as it actually was.

that was my guess
    View attachment 339255
    actual results
    View attachment 339256

I tend to underestimate vote totals too unfortunately

Well, at least Murkowski is holding up, I expected that too, but nice to see.
    Unfortunate? You like this dbag? I suppose you area all for the Jan. 6 committee and think it is ding a fine job too?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Unfortunate??
    1660751256494.png

Some people are a bit slow on the uptake. This wont end well.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Bye Bye, Liz ...

Before you go, how about telling us peons how you made $36m +/- in 6 years, on a senator's salary, in a state where you couldn't even buy a resident fishing license?

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Yeah, not so much a " California election" after all, despite all the money and media attention and claims that the voting system is rigged.
    Unless of course you want to claim that the voting machines are rigged to in favor of Republicans, you'll have a hard time explaining how Cheney lost in such a landslide

Ausländer

Yak Shaving
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Braunfels
    She said she's going to start grifting by starting up an anti-Trump PAC (think Lincoln Project) and then wants to run for President (essentially grifting for more money that she can keep after getting <1% of the vote).

PAC

"Cheney can use her new leadership PAC to raise money, bankroll her travel, make political contributions, and as nonpartisan research organization OpenSecrets notes, "fund expenses that are ineligible to be paid by campaign committees or congressional offices." "

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    She got whomped!

How is Hagerman’s 2A record?

She doesn't have a legislative record to speak of, but she has an interesting background. A trial lawyer, she has defended energy companies from over reach by federal environmental restrictions, she is a big advocate for the fossil fuel industry. In 2016, she was not a fan of Trump, she went out of her way to fight against his candidacy since she was a huge supporter of Ted Cruz. But after 2016, she, like Cruz, quickly aligned herself with, and embraced all that was Trump. She admits she was duped by the media and vowed never to do that again.

As far as the 2A, she has been on record of supporting the 2A and gun rights. The GOA gave her a 100% rating while giving Liz a 69%.

Top Bottom