• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    If biden had done nothing, gas would half of today's price and American's savings would be gaining in value. Build Back Broke!

Yup, and I’ve have a job next month. Getting laid off with nothing to go to. FJB and all y’all who voted for him and all those like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Guns International

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    A sizeable minority of people would disagree. Ie the people of florida who voted for trump by 3 points and for a 15 dollar minimum wage by 21 points on the same night. Medi expansion also almost always either passed or heavily outruns democratic candidates every time. Biden’s approval is lower than a lot of these policies. Moderates have to push till the bitter end for unity
    Show me a nation with liberal economic policies AND strong conservative ideals...

I pointed out they will only co-exist for a short time before the cancer of liberalism takes over. Just because a sizable minority of people are fools and think they can have their cake and eat it too proves nothing.

The reasons for having liberal economic policies are diametrically opposed to the principles of responsibility and self-government embodied in things like the 1st and 2nd ammendment, or even the 4th protecting the security of your person and home from unreasonable search without a warrant (is it a affidavit/warrant if it is secret?)

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    Show me a nation with liberal economic policies AND strong conservative ideals...

I pointed out they will only co-exist for a short time before the cancer of liberalism takes over. Just because a sizable minority of people are fools and think they can have their cake and eat it too proves nothing.

The reasons for having liberal economic policies are diametrically opposed to the principles of responsibility and self-government embodied in things like the 1st and 2nd ammendment, or even the 4th protecting the security of your person and home from unreasonable search without a warrant (is it a affidavit/warrant if it is secret?)

There is hardly any. That’s why it’s called a belief or ideal. Meanwhile reality is picking between the lesser of two evils

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    There is hardly any. That’s why it’s called a belief or ideal. Meanwhile reality is picking between the lesser of two evils
    Liberalism is THE evil. It preaches you must because I feel it so.

You must call me a man because I feel like one.

You must give money or have it taken by force to pay for what I feel is good.

You must not speak against what I feel my truth.

You must not own things which I feel are scary

Liberalism is the antithesis of liberty and freedom and should be rejected wholesale in any amount, whether economically or culturally. Liberalism is never the lesser of two evils.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I prefer republican stances on guns, abortion, lgbt issues, and a couple other things, but besides that, I prefer democratic stances. I view most of my agreements with republicans as cultural issues and most of my agreements with democrats as economic issues, and I think economics matters more.
    Apparently history was not your strongest subject. Historically, the economy has usually done better under Republicans.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    A sizeable minority of people would disagree. Ie the people of florida who voted for trump by 3 points and for a 15 dollar minimum wage by 21 points on the same night. Medi expansion also almost always either passed or heavily outruns democratic candidates every time. Biden’s approval is lower than a lot of these policies. Moderates have to push till the bitter end for unity
    See you have no clue about economics. You arbitrarily raise wages for low wage jobs it just increases inflation and that 15 dollars an hour ends up buying exactly what minimum wage bought. Again the Democrats are feeding you feel good BS

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    1660848731516.png

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support