• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    Friend of mine doesn't have a membership here so asked me to post.

His XD subcompact 9mm was stolen from his house while he was out of town and suspects his roommates had people over and one of their extended friends stole it.

Serial # US915251
    Gun Zone Deals

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    Sorry to learn of this. Will check the serial number through databases I have access to. if you know the name of the suspects would you PM me? Hope you can recover this soon.

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    Thanks PC. I will try to get more information from my friend who this happened to. Being that he "thinks" someone took it when his roommates had people over, I don't think he will know names, but I will certainly try to get anything.

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    I have run this through my data base and no luck. I will continue to to check it every few weeks but cannot monitor it continually as it is not my offense.

Chinookman

Two-burning-Six a-turning
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Republic of TEXAS near Victoria
    Thanks PC. I will try to get more information from my friend who this happened to. Being that he "thinks" someone took it when his roommates had people over, I don't think he will know names, but I will certainly try to get anything.

send pawncop a pm somehow I suspect he can give you tutorials on explaining the negative impact of not knowing the names of said friends should that weapon be used in a crime.....

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    Chinookman is correct, but time is of the essence. The longer the timeframe is, the less likely we can make a case. Last week I located a S&W stolen in 1997. The person who pawned the gun is probably not the correct suspect. I will try and back track but chances are between fat and none I will be able to identify the correct suspect.

Hope you find this helpful.

Top Bottom