• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duncan.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    houston
    Don't pay more for less!

You will not find a better quality dog anywhere for any amount of money period.

Pictures do not do these dogs justice!

If you want a large intelligent beautiful dog Call Now or they will be gone.
    Sire is 100+lb Red Nose Monster from long line of weight pull champions Ace/Ace Grand sire is current weight pull record holder.

Dam is normally 70-75lbs several champions in pedigree.

I normally sell my puppies for $1000 and up and that is a deal.
    This is a one time offer for $500 a puppy and they will be gone this week. I don't need the money so don't try to lowball me the price is more than fair!

BE forewarned we are very particular about who we sell our dogs too. No dogs sold for illegal purpsose or to be kept on chains!!

Keeping dogs on chains isn' t illegal I've been told but we don't think it's right and they're my dogs and I have the right to refuse service to anyone.

Don't want to sound arrogant just interested in selling to people who can help this wonderful breed of dogs to be seen in a more positive light.

5 Males 1 Female

Sire and dam pictures are small and on the right for some reason!

ADBA Registered
    832-884-6633 leave message or 713-957-2228
    Hurley's Gold

Attachments

• .45 govt 012.jpg
      .45 govt 012.jpg
      46.3 KB · Views: 282
    • th_IMG_0027.jpg
      th_IMG_0027.jpg
      29.5 KB · Views: 282
    • .45 govt 010.jpg
      .45 govt 010.jpg
      36.2 KB · Views: 272

Duncan.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    houston
    are there pictures of the parents? my friend might be interested
    Let me try and get a picture of the parents up.

Sorry for the slow response I was suppose to have surgery next week but it got bumped up to this past week and well I haven't felt like doing anything.

I got pics of the sire I don't have the dam on this computer. Sire is 100+lbs and cost me about 5 1/2 times what I want for his pups. Dam wasn't much less.

Im not a breeder and not in it for the money just want them to go to a good home.

Attachments

• th_IMG_0027.jpg
      th_IMG_0027.jpg
      29.5 KB · Views: 224
    • th_IMG_0026.jpg
      th_IMG_0026.jpg
      38.6 KB · Views: 201

Duncan.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    houston
    Thanks yall for the compliments! Pictures just don't do these dogs justice honestly.

The fawn with the white marks is huge at 7 weeks and the white one is beautiful. Can't believe I still have these two.

Thanks again.

Duncan.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    houston
    Man if I didn't have a cat I would jump at one .
    They are beautiful pups.

My Moms pup gets along great with her cat so don't let that stop you.

My Moms is 2years from our only other litter. That litter was planned so my Mom and Grandpa could have one only problem we had 11 puppies...

This litter was a big accident.

Turn your back for 5 seconds and they were stuck...

Thanks,

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    What is the temperament of the parents are they calm, regular playful Pitts, or have they ever displayed aggression? A guy at work was asking so I told him I'd ask.

Duncan.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    houston
    I have three kids who honestly ride, beat, and do about everything to piss a dog off and they just love em for it.

They are the two most lovable dogs I've ever owned. They are scary looking but I worry about them getting stolen if anyone ever robbed my place.

I've had pits for 20+ years and only had one that ever acted aggressive and she was just prejudice against mail men I believe.

I believe it is how you raise them we love ours like kids and they're always gentle and eager to please. I do assume if someone bought one and beat it 24/7 it might have a quite different temperment.

Ours just live to make us happy so luckily we're happy with a sweet pet and part time horse for our kids. That is why we're our so picky about who we sell to.

thanks

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I think it has more to do with the fact that dogs are animals, and animals, even humans, react instinctively when they are stressed or feel endangered or threatened. The issue with Pits, and other large breeds, is that they are very strong dogs and can overpower a human with relative ease. That gives them some degree of danger, but it has alot to do with the manner in which they are raised, and the actions of the antagonist (human). Pits do get a bad rap from uneducated people, and stupid owners. Just about any dog raised in those conditions would lash out.

My neighbor has some blues that are awesome dogs, and they are really good looking dogs.

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    Its not the dogs I am worried about ,my cat thinks he is boss of
    the neighborhood and will fight anything that comes in or around my yard.
    At night he sleeps curled up around my arm if I'am sleeping on my
    left or right side or sleeps laying on my wifes chest till she turns over.
    So jr. is boss.

Freedom1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    Saint Louis
    I have three kids who honestly ride, beat, and do about everything to piss a dog off and they just love em for it.

They are the two most lovable dogs I've ever owned. They are scary looking but I worry about them getting stolen if anyone ever robbed my place.

I've had pits for 20+ years and only had one that ever acted aggressive and she was just prejudice against mail men I believe.

I believe it is how you raise them we love ours like kids and they're always gentle and eager to please. I do assume if someone bought one and beat it 24/7 it might have a quite different temperment.

Ours just live to make us happy so luckily we're happy with a sweet pet and part time horse for our kids. That is why we're our so picky about who we sell to.

thanks

I have always said this about Pits and Rots. That they are not by nature violent breeds. But that they are what you raise them to be. Much like children of today.
    If you treat them right and give them love they will be the best of pets. If not! then you get a prat.

Duncan.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    houston
    I have always said this about Pits and Rots. That they are not by nature violent breeds. But that they are what you raise them to be. Much like children of today.
    If you treat them right and give them love they will be the best of pets. If not! then you get a prat.

Exactly, I remember reading that chiuahuas and I believe poodles were responsible for like 90+% of dog bites.

It's just they do little to no damage when they bite you.
    Pit bulls were only responsible for 2-3% of humans bit but since they are much stronger those are the ones we hear about.
    Rotts were also only responsible for a small percentage but its the same thing with them being so strong we hear about those.

Plus the media loves pit bull stories, doesn't matter to them if its actually a pit bull or not anything they can pass as one or call one is good enough.

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    Nice looking dogs. Wish I could afford another one. I have a black and brindle. One of the very best dogs I have ever owned and 90% have been pit bulls

Top Bottom