Guns International

Yahoo Praises NRA Effectiveness For 2nd Amendment Rights!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    I wouldn't say that it's an article praising the NRA. It's a straight-up factual reporting of the NRA's legal/legislative activities and successes. I actually respect the article more because it wasn't an op-ed piece praising them. I don't care if a journalist(s) is for or against issues important to me, I just want it reported minus the bias. I can form my own opinions.

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    At the end of the day, yahoo is a business. And many people willingly change their stance on things (or overlook their feelings) if there is a way to capitalize on it. Right now, if you are an investor in some capacity to the NRA, and receiving returns, it's probably the best period of your investment. So while it's good to see some positive comments coming from a mostly liberal company, greed trumps all in a lot of people's mind.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I view the term "Outstandingly Successful" as heaps of praise coming from a Liberal outfit like Yahoo. Those Liberals despise us because we won't fall in line and do as we are told and we seldom get a kind word out of them.

Flash

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I view the term "Outstandingly Successful" as heaps of praise coming from a Liberal outfit like Yahoo. Those Liberals despise us because we won't fall in line and do as we are told and we seldom get a kind word out of them.

Flash

Exactly. I'm surprised the headline wasn't "NRA Successful In Opposing Common-Sense Gun Laws"...

Top Bottom