• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 556nutt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    N. Houston
    Whats up guys. Just wanted to do the old introduction. Im a ARFcom, sniperhide trans plant, been into guns since i was a kid and started buying them at17. Been into reloading for about 10 years. I actually meet some of you guys at a shoot up near Liberty years ago. I came across a paper that i guess someone told me about this website back then and forgot about it till i saw that paper last weekend when cleaning out the shop. Anyway hope to get into some of the local conversations
    Hurley's Gold

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Welcome to the forum! Make sure you get signed up for the Hicksville meet. If you thought Liberty Hill was fun, you're gonna LOVE Hicksville.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Howdy. Some will be at Dietz this saturday too. But Hicksville is the big one!

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    Greetings and welcome to TGT from a fellow newbie. I often spend time in the Conroe/Cleveland area with family.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I've been seeing a few folks in conroe/Montgomery I'm not in a tgt desert anymore

sent from the bathroom

556nutt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    N. Houston
    Welcome to the forum! Make sure you get signed up for the Hicksville meet. If you thought Liberty Hill was fun, you're gonna LOVE Hicksville.

I should have been clearer. The shoot was in Liberty co. outside of dayton. It was a at a guys house up there I hear them talk about liberty hill alot. Sorry for the mix up. Does hicksville allow 50bmg's. The only long range i go to is american shooting center so i can shoot my 50 there. I went to a shoot at the rino ranch that Houston armory put on but i hear he stopped doing shoots there

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I should have been clearer. The shoot was in Liberty co. outside of dayton. It was a at a guys house up there I hear them talk about liberty hill alot. Sorry for the mix up. Does hicksville allow 50bmg's. The only long range i go to is american shooting center so i can shoot my 50 there. I went to a shoot at the rino ranch that Houston armory put on but i hear he stopped doing shoots there

I have family outside of Dayton. May have to meet up next time I'm out. Hicksville allows .50bmg and they have a 600yrd range

sent from the bathroom

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Welcome nutt.

To the best of my knowledge, Hicksville allows ALL legal firearms including FA. You will need to qualify to shoot at 600yds.

Top Bottom