• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Welcome to the forum CM. Pull a chair up to the fire and join us.

Chair is there brotha', I'm just runnin' back to the truck to get more gasoline to throw on that bad boy, lol....I'm your local pyromaniac, lol.....
    c3ad36ee.jpg

e45c7b02.jpg

cfd56e40.jpg

87ba9d8a.jpg

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    I like your truck too Chunk....those Tundras are pretty. And that lift and tires look awesome.

Thanks TC2....My wife got it as a gift for me when she became a teacher. I really dig her....my wife too, lol....Here's something you might appreciate:
    d970b64b.jpg

Yes, that's on my truck, lol.....I'd rather get tazed any day than be shot with pepper spray/oc, lol

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Thanks TC2....My wife got it as a gift for me when she became a teacher. I really dig her....my wife too, lol....Here's something you might appreciate:
    d970b64b.jpg

Yes, that's on my truck, lol.....I'd rather get tazed any day than be shot with pepper spray/oc, lol
    I have had both, prefer neither. Pepper spay last longer though. If it gets in you hair, it'll last for about 10 showers!
    Some friend of mine tazed me just to see what it felt like, I dont like him anymore!
    How did you get blacked out license plats?

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    That is the funniest tag I have seen all year!

Wait....SHE became a teacher and YOU got a new truck? Sweet!

lol yeah, she knew I wanted one and I always wanted a lift. I need to get the hypertech recalibration to reset shift points and computer. I dig her, lol.

I have had both, prefer neither. Pepper spay last longer though. If it gets in you hair, it'll last for about 10 showers!
    Some friend of mine tazed me just to see what it felt like, I dont like him anymore!
    How did you get blacked out license plats?

Myplates.com has all kinds of plates to check instant availability in different themes. I like the electronic system. My department actually carries Stinger, similar tech but a muscle exhaustion tool. I hate OC although I have been getting used to it since I've been hit so many times, lol.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I hate OC although I have been getting used to it since I've been hit so many times, lol.

He's gonna hate me for this, but what the hell....lol!

When CM wuz goin' through the academy, he made the mistake of tellin' me when they were gonna be doin' the OC spray on the recruits. He'd been all hyped about gettin' sprayed, so ah HAD to be there for it....after all - ah KNEW what wuz fixin' ta happen, havin' used it before, an' knowin' the results....

They tagged the boy face-on....an' he instantly changed his mind about how "cool" it was gonna be.....snot runnin' out his nose faster'n shit outta a goose!!!

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    That's love only a father can have for his boy...

TR probably standing slightly upwind telling CM to shake it off and do it again. "It's not so bad after the first shot. Go get 'em!!!"

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Awesome plate Chad! ;)

All this talk of OC spray reminded me of a hilarious video from the guys at Grey Group. It's a few minutes long, but watch the whole thing since there is a twist near the end. It is friggin HILARIOUS! ;)

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Awesome plate Chad! ;)

All this talk of OC spray reminded me of a hilarious video from the guys at Grey Group. It's a few minutes long, but watch the whole thing since there is a twist near the end. It is friggin HILARIOUS! ;)

lol, nice...I must counter with this OC vid, one of my favorites of some poor kid hittin' a building:
    YouTube - Pepper Spray Very Funny I hit the wall

I don't know why he hasn't posted his tazer certification yet.Sprint PictureMail video by chadmandry - Photobucket

Yeah, I was out runnin' errands. Was talking with pops about posting it while on the way back from Home Depot.

that is a good video of your cadet class.....good memories.

Thanks TC2. Academy was a good time. Still keep in touch with about 80% of the class. Attend A LOT of in-service courses at AACOG still.

Must of had low batteries or somethin? I was expecting more for some reason.

lol. I was worried about peeing my pants. Didn't even think about it. Company was there to demo the product and everyone knew I would be stupid enough to volunteer. I just finished a bottle of water when I got the urge to go..."any volunteers?" everyone pointed at me, no time to leave the room, lol. Thank GOD I didn't pee myself, lol. Seen a lot of those videos. You want to see a better quality of my vid, here ya' go, lol:
    Ignore all the credits and fake names, lol
    YouTube - Marine vs. X26

welcome to the site! That's a nice AR you've got there.

Thanks J, love it. Purchased from another Peace Officer from up north. Armalite with 30 Mag Pul mags, Bushnell holosight, and a lot of other goodies for 800. He cut me a great deal.

Yeah, you should fit in well! Good video.

Thanks TexasJack, hope to be around for some fun.

Top Bottom