The Woods
    Lots of bruthaz wakin up... I know they are up in my hood, YO
    glasses.gif

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I like it when black people show they're individuals who can decide for themselves what they like or don't agree with...even if that pisses off the black marxist blm people who don't speak for ALL black people.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    It has to be hard for black people to break out of the mold they've been cast into and really speak what they believe politically...

It's good to see more doing just that!

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    No harder than growing up in a liberal white family and being expected to perform and go to a liberal college and inherit Daddy's money...
    Except that the black is going to be attacked by their family AND the white liberals...

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    No ones more racist than rich white liberals.

Starting with, voter ID laws are racist i.e. they are too stupid to ge an ID

Ending with we didnt explain it well enough, i.e. dumb it down enough for the little children.

In the middle is hard working systemic racism i.e. here take this money live in squalor and war zones and vote for me so it keeps coming cause you're too unsophisticated to do any better on your own.

CaliGunner

I'm out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2022
    Texas
    No ones more racist than rich white liberals.

Starting with, voter ID laws are racist i.e. they are too stupid to ge an ID

Ending with we didnt explain it well enough, i.e. dumb it down enough for the little children.

In the middle is hard working systemic racism i.e. here take this money live in squalor and war zones and vote for me so it keeps coming cause you're too unsophisticated to do any better on your own.

Yup. I've been saying this for years. White liberals are the most racist people on the planet.

They engage in the politics of "lower expectations", and they see brown and black people as a means to an end, but don't actually care to solve any of their community problems. Let's not even talk about how white liberals outright engage in affirmative action against asians (who ironically vote majority Democrat).

Luckily they are waking up. If Texas manages to stay red in the next couple of election cycles, it will be because latinos have woken up, especially in the Rio Grande Valley.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I like it when black people show they're individuals who can decide for themselves what they like or don't agree with...even if that pisses off the black marxist blm people who don't speak for ALL black people.
    You aint BLACK if you don't vote for me! I I got blonde leg hair on my legs Brandon.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Black, white, brown or purple the guy is smart and a savvy businessman. The only thing I can fault him for is his choice in his ex wife. Kanye sees things for what they are. I don’t listen to his music, but he’s got my respect. And while we are on the subject, H Walker is causing heartburn for the libs too. If he can pull off a win, it would be a sharp poke in the eye to the liberal establishment

Last edited:

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Black, white, brown or purple the guy is smart and a savvy businessman. The only thing I can fault him for is his choice in his ex wife. Kanye sees things for what they are. I don’t listen to his music, but he’s got my respect. And while we are on the subject, H Walker is causing heartburn for the libs too. If he can pull off a win, it would be a sharp poke in they eye to the liberal establishment
    I agree, his music is trash but he is very savvy. He definitely sees things for what they are, ironically they call him mentally ill for it.

Top Bottom