• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GeauxLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2022
    San Antonio
    At approx 3:30pm local time yesterday, the governor signed our Constitutional Carry bill making Georgia the midway point to sanity. The law became effective immediately with his signature. Front end loaders have been busy non stop since scooping bodies out of the street.
    On a somewhat serious note, I'm sadly shocked how many of my fellow Georgians will continue to pay for their permission slip.
    DK Firearms

GeauxLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2022
    San Antonio
    Until there is total reciprocity in the US ( akin to DL and marriages) it is wise to have a carry permit when crossing state lines. Plus it speeds up the gun buying process, at least here is Texas.
    I get that. Same reasoning here. The day I got mine was the single most embarrassing day I can remember. I won't be renewing mine.

Reactions: gll

ATN2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2022
    Texas
    Interesting that I read that people who had LTC in other states could legally carry in Georgia

Why do citizens from other states have to have an LTC

Why cant any citizen legally carry in Georgia whether they have an LTC or not

Reactions: gll

GeauxLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2022
    San Antonio
    Interesting that I read that people who had LTC in other states could legally carry in Georgia

Why do citizens from other states have to have an LTC

Why cant any citizen legally carry in Georgia whether they have an LTC or not
    Prior to yesterday, you had to have a LTC (GWL in Georgia) regardless of what state you were a resident in (and it needed to be a reciprocal state). After yesterday, it makes no sense that out of state residents would still need a permission slip. But name one gun law that does make sense?

ATN2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2022
    Texas
    Wondering if you have to have a LTC in another state to carry in Texas if you are not a Texas resident

Top Bottom