• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pardueski

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    Temple, TX
    Looks like I'm one of many! I've been wanting to move here for some time and now I'm here! And before you bring it up, I am not a liberal and the wife and I chose Texas in part because we want to raise a family in a state that protects personal liberties and has an actual identity. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and seeing you at the range!

Anyone have any suggestions on where to start my hunt for a rifle?

Thanks,

Chris

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    Welcome to Texas. I see you live in Temple. What kind of rifle are you looking for and what's your budget?

Sent from the Bacon isle at your local grocery store.

Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin
    If anyone asks from Cali, its too hot, the people are rude, and there are no more jobs. You do that for us and we'll get along just fine.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    If anyone asks from Cali, its too hot, the people are rude, and there are no more jobs. You do that for us and we'll get along just fine.

There are bedbugs everywhere and even the bottled water will give you the Mexican two step.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Welcome. Was born in Florida to Texas and Oklahoma parents. Raised in southern California. Got out at the age of 18, and never looked back. There are a few jobs left and it is too hot. Left Cali first time in '64 moved to Temple. That winter it snowed and my Mom moved us back to Cali within a mile of where we were. You're welcome here.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Howdy from Comanche County ! Since you're here, some tips in the Texas language. Y'all instead of you all or youse like the Yankees say. Tote instead of carry and ain't instead of is not. We had a Revolution here once against Mexico and won it but presently Washington is declaring them the winner and trying to turn Texas back into Old Mexico. We had a war with Washington once, also but lost that one, Dammit !

filmtex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    San Antonio area
    Greetings from the Alamo. I wasn't born in Texas, but got I here as soon as I could. Our family moved from the Inland Empire (San Berdoo/Riverside) in '97. After living in San Antonio for a while, we had to endure Pennsylvania for a time then moved back to Central Texas and spent a couple of years in Belton. Now we're back in San Antonio and we love it here. The best thing about Texas is by far- the people, though the food runs a close second. Living in a state that respects the rights of the individual makes putting up with the heat and the bugs worth it. Enjoy your new-found freedom!

Pardueski

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    Temple, TX
    Thanks everyone for the friendly welcome! I just have to say that CA transplants like myself are coming with their money, their desire to work and more often than not, their NRA memberships. CA is beautiful and all but we'll be the first to agree that it is too full of fruitcakes to run properly.

Top Bottom