APOD Firearms

Yet another (very) ex-Californian in the DFW metroplex!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DWDM_In_DFW

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 22, 2016
    Denton
    Greetings, salutations and all that TGT!

I made the move to Free America back in September of 2014, moving from San Diego county. I was born and raised in the northern part of San Diego, specifically in the city of Escondido. The way I see it, it wasn't so much as me abandoning the land of my birth as it was it abandoned me first. The California I grew up in is long gone, and was already irreversibly eroded before I was of an age where I paid any real attention to politics, demographics and things of that sort. I was an NJROTC cadet for most of my time in high school, was on an airgun marksmanship team in the said NJROTC program, and happily participated in the less hazardous training weekends with the local National Guard unit courtesy of an arrangement brokered by my NSI, a retired, Silver Star recipient, Vietnam veteran full bird USMC Colonel. As such, I had the opportunity to go out and shoot an M16A2, Grease Gun and 1911A1, and drive a Vietnam era M48 Patton. I imagine just talking about such things today at my old high school would generate a lockdown and SWAT team being called in. I graduated high school in 1988, for reference.
    Lynx Defense

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Welcome to the 'relatively-free-for-the-moment' State of Texas. We try to keep it that way but there are those that wish us HARM.

Just keep helping to fight the good fight.

bob

jeepinbanditrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    Welcome aboard. Wasn't born in Texas but grew up there (Palo Pinto) currently stationed "behind the lines" in San Diego but will be coming home in August.

RHT447

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2016
    Howdy. Am one of the FNG's here myself. Read my intro. Heh. I think I see a pattern developing.

itsmekevin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2016
    Welcome! I just relocated to the Dallas area myself. It's been good so far. Feels good to walk into a gun store and leave the same day with the gun. Feels weird to have normal capacity magazines, doesn't it? lol.

Top Bottom