• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shellslinger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2017
    Benelli is offering sworn law enforcement to trade in their old service shotguns for Super Nova's for $250

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    My Benelli 11724

Attachments

• IMG_3413.JPG
      IMG_3413.JPG
      1.2 MB · Views: 516

ktmguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2016
    San Antonio
    My benelli sport II and ethos have been nothing short of amazing. With over 8k rounds threw the sport II and almost 3k threw the ethos now, these things run and are a breeze to take down and clean. I've yet to find any shells that my sport II won't cycle.

I do really want an M4 but l just can't justify the price considering I know I wouldn't use it as frequently as my sporting guns.

Amazi

I hate Sig Sauer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Minnesota
    I have 4 different shotguns, Mossberg, Benelli, Beretta, and some Russian import single shot.
    I prefer my Mossberg bang for buck it's hard to beat and it's legal to use for anything I want to hunt ( in Minnesota).
    The Beretta over under I still think is better then my m1. All goes to preference. Saying Benelli is the best there is, is like saying Ford makes the best vehicles.

Last edited:

Amazi

I hate Sig Sauer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Minnesota
    Ford makings the best vehicles isn't preference, it's fact. So by using that analogy you are reaffirming that benelli is actually the best shotgun.

Not really, cause I'd still take my Mossberg 835 or my Beretta 685 over my Benelli m1.
    Don't get me wrong there nice shotguns I like mine for plinking but Mossberg is a way better bang for buck.

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    My benelli sport II and ethos have been nothing short of amazing. With over 8k rounds threw the sport II and almost 3k threw the ethos now, these things run and are a breeze to take down and clean. I've yet to find any shells that my sport II won't cycle.

I do really want an M4 but l just can't justify the price considering I know I wouldn't use it as frequently as my sporting guns.
    I use my M4 with great success on pigs at pretty good distances.

Top Bottom