Venture Surplus ad

You guys ready for Game of Thrones tonight?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Is it your contention that Kit has to work hard to play his part in the last two episodes?
    Work hard? No. Work harder? Yes. In last night's episode he had to actually draw a visible breath.

It ain't Hamlet'ssoliloquy but it's exponentially more work than he did in the first episode. :)

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Why is it whenever there is a thread about a television show there's always those who will chime in to say they never watch the show or that they don't even own a television?:evil:

In my wildest dreams, I never considered that someone would be butt hurt by saying that.

Sigh..................

Flash

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    In my wildest dreams, I never considered that someone would be butt hurt by saying that.

Sigh..................

Flash

Hardly hurt(guess the emoticon is too small to see), just curious as to why someone would do that. Why make a comment that basically says "I don't know anything about the subject but I feel compelled to make a comment any way." You're more than welcome to do so but I'm just curious to know why someone would want to. I could understand if someone doesn't like a show and says so.:usflag:

Last edited:

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio

Sigh..................

Flash

I should add that this is not the only forum I see this on. It's more common on larger forums like Fark. At least you're not the "I haven't owned a TV for X years" guy.:cool:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I thought it might be away to learn something new. My knowledge about that show is almost zero and by participating maybe I could get some clues. I get it, though. Only the "cool" are welcome here.

Flash is 10-7

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I thought it might be away to learn something new. My knowledge about that show is almost zero and by participating maybe I could get some clues. I get it, though. Only the "cool" are welcome here.

Flash is 10-7

If you are truly interested in learning about the show then actually participate in the conversation, ask a question or ask where information can be gotten. Read the books by George RR Martin. You can't be cool if you just stand in the corner.

Here's a web site where you can start. http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Game_of_Thrones_Wiki

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    If you are truly interested in learning about the show ...
    I'd advise differently.

Watch the first season via Netflix, piracy (Don't anybody start; the show has actively encouraged piracy because they understand it creates demand for paid content.) or whatever is available to you. Watch it. If you're not a rabid fan at the end of that, then it's just not for you.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I'd advise differently.

Watch the first season via Netflix, piracy (Don't anybody start; the show has actively encouraged piracy because they understand it creates demand for paid content.) or whatever is available to you. Watch it. If you're not a rabid fan at the end of that, then it's just not for you.

It's not on Netflix. It's available on Amazon for $3.99 per episode and that is kinda expensive.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    It's not on Netflix.
    It is available via Netflix if not, to be totally pedantic, on Netflix..

GOTonNetflix_zpsecmzyb41.jpeg

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    OT Warning

The amount of media available from Netflix on physical discs but not via streaming is staggering. They keep acting like they want to get out of the physical disc market but as long as they offer so much good stuff only on disc, I'll still be subscribing.

Top Bottom