APOD Firearms

You guys ready for Game of Thrones tonight?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Almost as good as when Jeoffery got it.
    Almost. Having Sansa walk away and break into a smile was a bit understated. Then again, I think this is the first time she's killed someone (or overseen a killing or ordered it or whatever). Am I right about that?

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Almost. Having Sansa walk away and break into a smile was a bit understated. Then again, I think this is the first time she's killed someone (or overseen a killing or ordered it or whatever). Am I right about that?

I believe you are correct. I just hated Jeoffery more though Bolton is a close second. They both had well deserved gruesome deaths.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill

Yeah, that was nice! I'm not sure if this was her first hit though.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Shit! That's what happens when you've been retired too long and forget what day it is. I was thinking it was Monday.

My sis has ordered and will gift me a book on how to help retain brainpower in my waning years. I thought it was a joke...but maybe I should be more serious about her observations. :-(

This is truly embarrassing.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Shit! That's what happens when you've been retired too long and forget what day it is. I was thinking it was Monday.

My sis has ordered and will gift me a book on how to help retain brainpower in my waning years. I thought it was a joke...but maybe I should be more serious about her observations. :-(

This is truly embarrassing.

I know what you mean though for me I tend to keep the weekends straight and lose track of the week days.

Hope your sis doesn't forget to order the book.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Considering he broke his oath and killed his king he was supposed to be subservient to in order to save the city from exactly what Cersei did, I think Jaimie might have to kill Cersei. I'm assuming the Hound will kill the Mountain.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    She lost everything to get what she always wanted.
    That's pretty critical, imo. It's always been a horse race with her as to which she loved more: power or her children. When she had three living children, things might have been different. Now, though, given her mental state and the political circumstances, it's pretty clear which she values most. She didn't even shed a tear over losing her last kid even though she knew or should have known that the death of the queen and the destruction of the sept would drive Tommen out of his mind. It was just the price she was willing to pay to get what she wanted.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    That's pretty critical, imo. It's always been a horse race with her as to which she loved more: power or her children. When she had three living children, things might have been different. Now, though, given her mental state and the political circumstances, it's pretty clear which she values most. She didn't even shed a tear over losing her last kid even though she knew or should have known that the death of the queen and the destruction of the sept would drive Tommen out of his mind. It was just the price she was willing to pay to get what she wanted.

She already knew he was going to die anyway, it was prophesied to her. She saw it coming decades earlier and had all the time in the world to cope with it.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    A revelation that really didn't hit me until my son was talking to me about it is that Jon Snow is not a Stark bastard, he's a Targaryen bastard. He's the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen. It was revealed dream things Bran had.

A character I'd like to see more of is Lyanna Mormont, Head of House Mormont. Pretty mature for her age and should become someone to recon with if she lives long enough.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    A revelation that really didn't hit me until my son was talking to me about it is that Jon Snow is not a Stark bastard, he's a Targaryen bastard. He's the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen. It was revealed dream things Bran had.

A character I'd like to see more of is Lyanna Mormont, Head of House Mormont. Pretty mature for her age and should become someone to reckoned with if she lives long enough.

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Lyanna_Stark

Last edited:
    Top Bottom