• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Unfortunately, many liberal PRK residents are moving to Texas, along with other states.

I agree wholeheartedly.

But there are also many conservative folks like myself who’ve escaped...we need to increase those numbers while separating the wheat from the chaff.

Until we figure that out...Texas is closed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dogbone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    Llano County
    But there are also many conservative folks like myself who’ve escaped...we need to increase those numbers while separating the wheat from the chaff.

Until we figure that out...Texas is closed
    So glad I made it here before the borders closed...

I make it a point to send any liberal acquaintances frequent summer weather reports, along with pictures of rattlesnakes and scorpions. My conservative out of state friends get pictures of deer, brisket, and cold Shiner.

Reactions: MTA

stickbowcoop

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Springtown TX
    I thought PA was good on guns. They banned assault rifles?!

I am from SW PA and at least as of 01/2017 when I moved here they weren't banned. Lots of liberals in the eastern part of the state trying though; well more and more all over the state, but it is/was worse out east. They want to be NJ and NY real bad out that way for some reason. I could get my LTCF in 10 minutes at the Sheriff's office for $20, that was nice. Schools still gave the first day of rifle deer season off and I had several employers that gave us that day off. I do not miss living there at all though, there are a lot of other dumb laws and high taxes.

M&P9_Rich

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2015
    Born and raised in PA but moved to Texas 4 years ago for economic and weather reasons. The Gun Culture there is very strong and PA is the last bastion of freedom in the North East. Nothing is banned yet but as others have mentioned, a-holes from NY and NJ, who have taxed themselves out of their own states, are migrating to PA and bringing their brand of crazy with them.

The other problem is that travel with firearms from PA is restricted because it's surrounded on almost all sides by Commie states. Where I lived, I was less than an hour drive from several states where it was illegal for me to carry. It's really a shame because NY and NJ are both beautiful, mostly rural states being ruined by the politicians and commies in and around New York City. PA has similar issues with Philly but not nearly as bad.

I'll only fly home if I have no other choice for fear of the plane being diverted to a NY or NJ airport for some reason while I have firearms in my checked luggage.

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    NJ wouldn't know what an assault weapon was if it bit them on the butt. When I was in the USBP, a lifetime ago, we had fully auto M-4's, that defines what a "So-called" Assault weapon is. At the time, it was really not a heck of a lot different than the Military carried, except we had 14inch barrels.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom