0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2022
    Texas

DasGood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2020
    Salado, TX
    We lived in Houston for about 10 years and in that time I saw a lot of craziness and stupidity.
    During that time it became a habit to carry at all times even when doing mundane tasks.
    Stay safe and alert its getting worse by the day.

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    Back in the eighties our local big shot bookie always had his petite wife with him. Everyone knew he kept his ill gotten gains in a safe in his house.
    Well one night he and the wife pulled into the garage and two men jumped in and attempted to rob him. As the two were trying to pull him out of his car the little wife stepped out on her side and shot and killed both men.
    120 pound enforcer with a 45.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Had two Mormon missionaries ride up into my garage one afternoon on their bikes. I informed them that's a great way to get shot. I don't think they were from Texas.

I also had my neighbor's elderly father walk through our front door soon after she moved in. It was unlocked as we were expecting my son to get home from work. He didn't realize it wasn't her house.

It's a confused world out there, you never know what may happen hence it's always smart to be prepared. Better to have and not need...

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Back in the eighties our local big shot bookie always had his petite wife with him. Everyone knew he kept his ill gotten gains in a safe in his house.
    Well one night he and the wife pulled into the garage and two men jumped in and attempted to rob him. As the two were trying to pull him out of his car the little wife stepped out on her side and shot and killed both men.
    120 pound enforcer with a 45.

This is why I consider the .45ACP a ladies' caliber....

King76

Hmmm, I wonder…sometimes wander…
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 29, 2021
    Brenham
    Even though I live in the “country”, I carry so I can handle snakes without and with legs…. It is interesting what drives down my long gravel drive when I leave the gate open.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Least when your garage door is open or in the back yard if you don't have a locked fence. They are getting real bold here in big cities of Texas..

I wear shorts and boots and a 1911 with snake shot chambered to mow in the spring due to water moccasins in the ivy,but not while working in garage.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    If you are going to quote @Moonpie then you need to have his name in the post.
    ECBA2FAF-160A-4398-A726-6CF6D2A58963.jpeg

Top Bottom