• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rlesieur

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2012
    Austin, TX
    A group of parents (FB: Round Rock Conservative Parents Group) intend to run a slate of candidates in 2022. We have two advocates on the Board - they are being attacked by followers of the other Board members and are being stifled by the Board president.

Now, they are planning to pass censure motions against the two conservative advocates on the Board. Here and here
    Gun Zone Deals

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    A group of parents (FB: Round Rock Conservative Parents Group) intend to run a slate of candidates in 2022. We have two advocates on the Board - they are being attacked by followers of the other Board members and are being stifled by the Board president.

Now, they are planning to pass censure motions against the two conservative advocates on the Board. Here and here
    You need to start somewhere. A journey starts with the first step.

Get the community involved to show their support for the two board members and start getting more people involved to find candidates to run against the other board members.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

I hope you are successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    If you are going to stand and fight, the first step I see is over-turning the school board in the elections. The school board is the biggest obstacle you need to fight and get rid of.

Because until that happens, nothing is going to change for the better for the children in that school district.
    I wouldn't wait for the elections. Ya'll need to create some vacancies on that school board ASAP.....

....a little background investigation on the lives of certain SB members could prove useful.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

mnpshooter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Centex
    Anyone in the area please go to the meeting tomorrow evening 5:30 to support these two board members Dr Bone and Captain Weston. They have been standing alone in the breach against these liberal idiots. These two ladies have been fighting for truth, parental rights, and upholding the Texas constitution.
    McNeil HS auditorium
    5800 McNeil Dr Austin

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Seems like the right place, not starting a new thread. Good old Merrick Garland feels that opponents to school boards and PTAs are the equivalent of Al Qaeda. I shît you knot.

We hadn’t heard that an angry parent is the equivalent of ISIS. But Mr. Garland this week directed the FBI and U.S. Attorneys to meet with local law enforcement to find ways to address the “disturbing spike” in “threats against school administrators, board members, teachers and staff.”

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Seems like the right place, not starting a new thread. Good old Merrick Garland feels that opponents to school boards and PTAs are the equivalent of Al Qaeda. I shît you knot.

We hadn’t heard that an angry parent is the equivalent of ISIS. But Mr. Garland this week directed the FBI and U.S. Attorneys to meet with local law enforcement to find ways to address the “disturbing spike” in “threats against school administrators, board members, teachers and staff.”

That piece of shit is just still salty he never got to become a SCOTUS Justice, so now that Al-Biden gave him a taste of authority again, he's using it as an opportunity to punish conservatives and free thinkers who won't march lock step with The Regime

Zilla

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2019
    DFW
    I, not a Cali native, brought my kid from private school in Cali to affluent Texas ISD. So far, so good, but they ARE starting to survey parents about what's important for their crotch-fruit's education, including the common inclusion, diversity nonsense. Luckily, my kid will be gone before they have a chance to act on any survey results, but if it can happen here, it can happen any-f'n-where...

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Following up on this.
    bf887b71f89a93d35170ed69f63a0273.jpg

The heads of the FBI’s criminal and counterter-rorism divisions instructed agents in an Oct. 20 memo to flag all assessments and investigations into potentially criminal threats, harassment and intimidation of educators with a “threat tag,” which the officials said would allow them to evaluate the scope of the problem.

Probably paywall: https://www.wsj.com/articles/fbi-tr...fj1bez0upcwcr25&reflink=article_copyURL_share

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    NONE of them stood for the pledge of allegiance. I was the guy telling them to stand for the pledge.
    This is one that leaves me conflicted. I've known 7th Day Adventists and Jehovah's Witnesses all my life. My sister's best friend in college was 7th Day. Those folks have never stood for or recited the pledge. They have a long-standing religious tradition that basically equates pledging allegiance to an inanimate object as a form of idolatry.

While I've never known any Amish, I'm under the impression that some of them are the same.

IOW, when it comes to helping school boards understand what's right and wrong, this wouldn't be the hill I'd choose to die on.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    This should never be happening in the first place. I think the answer is parents becoming more involved with the politics of school boards and pushing forth more conservative candidates to replace these idiots who are power hungry.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    This should never be happening in the first place. I think the answer is parents becoming more involved with the politics of school boards and pushing forth more conservative candidates to replace these idiots who are power hungry.
    I am pretty much on the same page as you. But it did remind me of something that's been kicking around in my noggin.

Question for y'all: After what we have witnessed this last year around school boards, rogue teachers, and corrupt school staff, do you think it makes sense for ALL citizens to attend their local meetings? We don't have children of school age any longer, but feel like I should go just to show that folks are interested in how things are run. As more an more comes out from these stories around the US, it appear to me that it is likely much worse than we even realize.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    locking the public out of school board meeting, removing people by force if they speak against the board AND having them arrested in their own homes does not look like Texas or the United States of America

Top Bottom