• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    This guy is so important he doesn't bother with spelling......The correct word is egregious. LOL.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I am opposed to this national reciprocity on the basis of state's rights, but I do think that the 2nd amendment protects your right to bear arms.

I just think it should be done differently.

And yes, this is your basic idiot, anti gun BS.

It is gonna be the wild west (like all those states that have CHL's are. . . . )

Guns are going to kill people ect. . . only murderers want to have gun . . . blah blah blah.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    I'm pretty sure THIS is the guy who wrote the op/ed piece.

And in case you missed it, the word "THIS" is a link. Click on it. Please. Otherwise, you won't get it. Not at all. You'll be forever doomed to the swirling cauldron of confusion and despair. Sucks to be you.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I'm pretty sure THIS is the guy who wrote the op/ed piece.

And in case you missed it, the word "THIS" is a link. Click on it. Please. Otherwise, you won't get it. Not at all. You'll be forever doomed to the swirling cauldron of confusion and despair. Sucks to be you.

Sounded like someone should've told Sean to click the link. Pretty sure he's in that same cauldron of which you speak.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    WOW!!!!!! These people are stupid and "this" should have said that guy. What a doof. And the comments on that site have to be "registerd" so if they don't agree with it it doesn't air, that must be the voice of the people. And one more thing then I'll shut up. This guy is talking about gun rights starting a civil WAR. He is a Dumb ass.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I am pro CHL all the way, all decent Americans should have that privilege as with the present economy, the soaring lawlessness by the scumbags makes the event of meeting one or more of these cretins more and more likely, especially in the cities.

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    I do think that the nationwide reciprocity amendment does raise some interesting states rights questions.

On one hand the states shouldn't be told by the central (fed) government how to run things in their borders for the most part.

On the other hand the 2nd amendment isn't really covered under states rights. It is a right given to every individual and the states don't have any more right to infringe on that than the central government does.

onac255

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    El Paso, TX
    Lol hypocritical comes to mind...CCW holders dream of "terrorizing fellow citizens" with guns in glove compartments and ankle holsters lol. And fear mongering articles are not created to "terrorize fellow citizens" haha.

Top Bottom