• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    My son has some of his friends out at our ranch tonight doing a big airsoft war.

I get its fun for some..just not for me

Some of them 18 year olds showed up with expensive gear..they dressed up like military wannabes and are trying to look the part.
    Being a vet, I just laughed at it

I'm just sitting back watching..and after I gave my safety speech they all ran off for the first game.

Meanwhile I went inside and changed into workout clothes and went for a quick run at sundown

After a mile, I turned back and stopped and picked up a 25 lb rock and ran with it back into camp the last 1/2 mile

They just stood there, mouths open as I ran in and threw it down.. yeah the old dude can still kick all your asses at the same time !
    Hurley's Gold

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    A few people that thought they knew me wondered why I was into paintball years back. When I asked them if they were and they said yes, I told them there you have it!

I asked them if they didn't have bb gun wars as kids? Not a single one of them did. I don't think any of them actually own guns.

About a year ago I got transferred to another location. College boy asked if I played Call of Duty? I told him no, but I own a few of the guns from the game. So I asked him what were his weapon choices & why? When he told me I laughed at him.

Sock Puppet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2015
    Geez...my buddies and I would have had our butts whooped if we had been shooting real guns at each other instead of bb guns! :p

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    1FB76B8C-67CB-45C1-B27E-EE43D8F48B8A-1380-000003D261A33F7B.jpeg

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Geez...my buddies and I would have had our butts whooped if we had been shooting real guns at each other instead of bb guns! :p
    Ha.
    I never said "wars", lol.

I was taken shooting seems like most every weekend by my dad. And I am talking varmint, predator, small game, not paper.
    Only paper shooting we did was to site in scopes.
    Bird shooting during the week as well, in season.
    I had an opportunity most didn't growing up.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    It's funny bringing new guys out to the job, especially the ones not long out of school.

Give them three 12 hour days out in the sun and heat and watch them cry like babies. They think that because they are young they will outlast us older guys.

Never happens.

Top Bottom