• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedArmyRanger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Haltom City
    Hello ladies and gentlemen, i am Scott, but friends call me Red,
    I live in Ft.Worth and am a proud member of many outspoken groups such as Occupy Wall Street, Anonymous (no im not a hacktivist, i am an artist), Young Communists League of America, Absolutely Republican, Being Liberal, Internetocracy, and the list goes on and on. However, i do not belong to any political party (hence my membership in both leftist and rightist pages on facebook and other sites) because i think parties divide the American public in unfair and unstable ways. I believe in free speech, our right to bear arms (unabridged), the power of the individual and not the corporation, i disagree with the war in the middle east, but respect those that serve, and i hate how powerful our government is becoming. anything and everything else you wanna know is something you can ask me. i am very comfortable about debating and do so fairly and with respect, and that is all i suppose, im glad to be part of this community and hope to contribute positively and constructively.
    Sincerely,
    -Red

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Well, this ought to be fun. Welcome to the forum.

You do understand that while the forum may seem huge and uncaring that it is nothing more than a group of individuals right?

RedArmyRanger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Haltom City
    Well, this ought to be fun. Welcome to the forum.

You do understand that while the forum may seem huge and uncaring that it is nothing more than a group of individuals right?

thanks for the welcome, and althouggh first impressions are lasting impressions to most people, i believe generalizing you all as uncaring would be unfair. i like giving every individual a stab at it ^^

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I will chime in and say we have pm'd back and forth a bit and I clued him into the rules around here. For now he seems to be who he says he is, a 17 year old who is interested in becoming a firearm enthusiast with no real knowledge. IMO he seems to be seeking knowledge and advice so when he is legally able to own guns he can do so competently and responsibly.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I will chime in and say we have pm'd back and forth a bit and I clued him into the rules around here. For now he seems to be who he says he is, a 17 year old who is interested in becoming a firearm enthusiast with no real knowledge. IMO he seems to be seeking knowledge and advice so when he is legally able to own guns he can do so competently and responsibly.

Thanks TXDARKHORSE,

In that case welcome to the forum RedArmyRanger.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I live in Ft.Worth and am a proud member of many outspoken groups such as Occupy Wall Street, Anonymous (no im not a hacktivist, i am an artist), Young Communists League of America, Absolutely Republican, Being Liberal, Internetocracy, and the list goes on and on. However, i do not belong to any political party (hence my membership in both leftist and rightist pages on facebook and other sites) because i think parties divide the American public in unfair and unstable ways. I believe in free speech, our right to bear arms (unabridged), the power of the individual and not the corporation, i disagree with the war in the middle east, but respect those that serve, and i hate how powerful our government is becoming. anything and everything else you wanna know is something you can ask me. i am very comfortable about debating and do so fairly and with respect, and that is all i suppose, im glad to be part of this community and hope to contribute positively and constructively.
    Sincerely,
    -Red

Seems like you have no idea where you stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I feel better. With that thread title, I thought this was an announcement that Young Gun would not approve of, and had possibly hid from his family for years.

hehe

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    meanwhile on the border stx kid welcomes you to the site.

also dont steal my damn whore posts for your sig line

jk jk but seriously tho...

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Welcome aboard Red. Lots of good guys here to learn from. I've learned tons in my time here.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    OP, why can't you legally own a gun now?

I worded that wrong, should be "so when he is legally able to purchase guns he can do so competently and responsibly."

And this is why he can't purchase them. "For now he seems to be who he says he is, a 17 year old who is interested in becoming a firearm enthusiast with no real knowledge."

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Stumpy is no longer the youngest. If that's so, it now goes (in order from youngest)

1. New guy
    2. Stumpy
    3. Me

Unless I'm forgetting someone here who is younger than me but older than stumpy, or younger than stumpy and older than new guy.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Sincerely,
    -Red

Hi Scott,

I too live in Ft Worth, but am not an active member of many groups other than my family, church, the human race and TGT. No matter who you choose to associate with I would suggest you think for yourself.

I too believe the political parties are counter productive. I too believe in free speech, our right to bear arms (unabridged); however, I also believe in the power of the individual and not the government because I think government divides the American people in unfair and unstable ways. I believe the less government we have the better the people will be.

I"m sure we'll end up in a thread debating something. Just know that I'm completely fine with you being a Communist as long as its in some voluntary social society. Now if you advocate pushing Communism on everyone else through the force of government I would say that you are not different than those currently in power.

I hope you learn a lot here. There's a bunch of good guys.

Anyway, howdy and welcome.

Top Bottom