Capitol Armory ad

Young Texas Shooters in need of our help.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Kudos for all of you who are helping. I lurked around on here a bit and saw these kind of threads show up again and again. That's one main reason I joined. If I had any, it would already have been shipped.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'll look around next weekend (waiting to get paid). I'm pretty sure I can find some. If not, I have a few bricks of my own I can donate. I just have to double-check the grains.

Beatrix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    I just want to say that I really like seeing the effort that you all are putting into helping these kids out. I will talk to my husband to see if we can spare some change in getting these kids the rounds they need to shoot.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I just want to say that I really like seeing the effort that you all are putting into helping these kids out. I will talk to my husband to see if we can spare some change in getting these kids the rounds they need to shoot.
    Which kids? I'm certain it's spread throughout the state given current events. I haven't seen any .22 besides WMR on the shelves for weeks.

I was trying to find out the info/needs for my local 4H club tonight but since it's rural it defaults to the state level apparently.
    My opinion is support your local kids.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    ya, just now looking at them. i'm sending it out UPS this afternoon, i'll send you the tracking info once i ship it.

Top Bottom