• ...and so much more!
  • txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    My first battle buddy 'Ares'

Had him for 2 weeks now and can't imagine being without him.
    He is a 4 month old pure bred German Shepherd.

I'm covered in scratches from playing hours of tug of ear and fetch and constantly pulling socks out his mouth but wouldn't have it any other way.

7eje7a9y.jpg
    be8a3y9e.jpg
    9y8a3aze.jpg

Gorgeous GSD!
    Lynx Defense

gdouthit

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    BCS
    ezututep.jpg

Well this is jack my 50 lbs lab mix. On this day we were working on not being so gun shy hah.

He is also a rescue. He's a touchy feely kind of guy.

Edwarethered

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    La Marque, Texas
    This one is my oldest, 4 years old 45 lbs of pit mix muscle and sweet as can be so long as your on her good side. I tend to trust her a little more than the others, she's been in a few more near conflicts with me than the other two.
    Ember Beula.
    0109141833.jpg

This guy is Cozen Cthulhu. He's not the brightest pup in the world, but he's dedicated. He's 3 years old now, about 86 lbs. Pit and boxer mix. He was the runt, died after being born, was resuscitated and now he's got 20 lbs on all the rest of his litter.

bigcoz.jpg

Next on deck is the baby of the group, hes almost 2 years old and somewhere in the neighborhood of 35 to 40 lbs. This is Seether Shadow (i didn't name this one, friend of my wife's did before she gave him to us because she "didn't have time to take care of a dog") Best we can figure he's part Mountain Cur and god only knows what else. He's a bit more passive than the others except when it comes to chasing any animal (Cats, opossum, squirrels, almost caught a hawk once) that gets in our yard. He's pretty good at catching them, but he doesn't quite know what to do when he does. He kinda just grabs them, pulls them down off of what they were climbing up, lets them go and stares at them, then repeats the process.

pupperseeth.jpg

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Well this is jack my 50 lbs lab mix. On this day we were working on not being so gun shy hah.

He is also a rescue. He's a touchy feely kind of guy.
    My father in law trains dogs professionally. If Jack likes to eat, when he's wolfing it down, shoot .22 blanks over him. They soon learn to love the sound of shooting over yummy stuff.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom