Gun Zone Deals

Your favorite places to eat in the Corpus area....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Yall should keep talking about this :)

TexYid,

OK.

WHERE would our group's take a "special lady" out for a "fancy, 'dress-up' dinner" in the Corpus area for "date night"? - It looks like we will be in the area for a month or so.
    (like I said it's been a long spell since I was in CC & "my roomie" likes getting "all fancied up" from time to time.)

yours, satx

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    TexYid,

OK.

WHERE would our group's take a "special lady" out for a "fancy, 'dress-up' dinner" in the Corpus area for "date night"? - It looks like we will be in the area for a month or so.
    (like I said it's been a long spell since I was in CC & "my roomie" likes getting "all fancied up" from time to time.)

yours, satx
    Be a gentleman and take her to Taco Bell and let her order what ever she wants from the dollar menu!!

TexYid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2019
    Coastal Bend
    TexYid,

OK.

yours, satx

black tie dress up or black helmet :)

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    TexYid,

OK.

yours, satx

Logans Roadhouse.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    TexYid,

OK.

yours, satx
    Republic of Texas.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    As TXI posted for Breakfast, Price's Chef is hard to beat.......old time diner experience......we lovingly refer to it as the greasy spoon..........

Lunch/dinner.....Water Street Oyster Bar is excellent......U & I restaurant is the only place I found to get a halibut steak.......Katz 21 for a great steak.......and the Vietnam restaurant for something different is an excellent choice....Republic of Texas...of course...... Black Beards is good, but won't be a quiet dinner....which sometimes I do prefer a nice quiet non raucous atmosphere

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I used to travel to CC for work and had a few restaurants that were favorites, but it's been quite a while since I've been there. This thread made me go and look up those places and they're all gone! Mama Mia's was particularly good. The restaurant business is a strange one. Places come and go, or new owners run good places into the ground.

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    As TXI posted for Breakfast, Price's Chef is hard to beat.......old time diner experience......we lovingly refer to it as the greasy spoon..........

Lunch/dinner.....Water Street Oyster Bar is excellent......U & I restaurant is the only place I found to get a halibut steak.......Katz 21 for a great steak.......and the Vietnam restaurant for something different is an excellent choice....Republic of Texas...of course...... Black Beards is good, but won't be a quiet dinner....which sometimes I do prefer a nice quiet non raucous atmosphere
    Got one of the best Ribeyes I ever had at the U & I.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

With tongue planted firmly in cheek, somebody suggested Taco Bell.

I wouldn't feed anything (other than a soft drink) from those joints to a "passing stray dog".

yours, satx

mleroyl

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Cibolo, TX
    Let's play resurrect a dead thread!
    Right now I'm in CC at least a day a week - sometimes as many as 4 days. I'm venturing out and around. Finally made it over to the island last weekend. The food in CC is really a crap shoot. Mexican - yep, no issues. Burgers, pizza, Italian - casual dining - yep, all good. Sushi, yep. But for some really weird reason, I haven't found a good seafood place - one delivers fresh fish prepared well. Lots of places fry fish and serve with potatoes - that's definitely covered. But fresh fish grilled or sautéed with seasonal veggies - eh...not so much. I've tried Blue Clove and Salt Water Grill - they're just okay - at their absolute best. Still looking.
    Ginger Cafe is good for Mediterranean food, but no wine. BYOB, so again...just okay.
    The Post at Lamar Park is good, so is BKK Thai.
    Right now I really like Lazy Beach for their beer. And they're really great people. But damn, their food is horrible. So I find myself drinking good beer with good people and eating take out...most commonly Taco Palenque.

Top Bottom