• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1776-1976

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Colmesneil Texas 75938
    I would have to disagree on some. The AK while not known as a tac driver nor intended to be one is one of the MOST dependable battle rifles of all time. After all if the purpose of a firearm is defense the most important thing should be dependability. I have never owned any Glocks other than the 19 and 17 but with 3.5# connectors they are great for defence plus with the ability to carry one in the chamber and no safety to fumble with they are perfect as a combat weapon. I have never had one ftf in any of my Glocks so I would also say they are very dependable. Another one you failed to mention is the SKS wich is also almost indestructable and goes bang everytime the trigger is pulled no matter how much it has been abused just as the AK does. The AR is light and looks cool but the bullet just does not have the weight to be good for much more than varmit shooting with no wind or brush obstructing the target and the tolerances are so tight it would be more useful as a club than a rifle when it is not kept clean and oiled wich are two things that would be hard to do in the heat of battle.

technoronin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    I would have to disagree on some. The AK while not known as a tac driver nor intended to be one is one of the MOST dependable battle rifles of all time. After all if the purpose of a firearm is defense the most important thing should be dependability. I have never owned any Glocks other than the 19 and 17 but with 3.5# connectors they are great for defence plus with the ability to carry one in the chamber and no safety to fumble with they are perfect as a combat weapon. I have never had one ftf in any of my Glocks so I would also say they are very dependable. Another one you failed to mention is the SKS wich is also almost indestructable and goes bang everytime the trigger is pulled no matter how much it has been abused just as the AK does. The AR is light and looks cool but the bullet just does not have the weight to be good for much more than varmit shooting with no wind or brush obstructing the target and the tolerances are so tight it would be more useful as a club than a rifle when it is not kept clean and oiled wich are two things that would be hard to do in the heat of battle.

You really need to get into the spirit of things, don't confuse us with facts! Come up with some really outrageous things to say about somebody else's preference in guns.

stilettosixshooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Favored by gangbangers because the product name is short and rhymes with other short, rap-friendly words.

Mwaha. That actually made me laugh - it's true :) Even if someone disagrees with you on the quality of a Glock, it's still true :)

Top Bottom