• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Providing a safe environment doesn’t require teaching kids other humans are animals.

Well that's a philosophical argument. Are men inherently good or are men inherently evil.

If you presuppose men are inherently good then there is no need for weapons :-p

What does a padlock do? It keeps an honest man honest.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Well that's a philosophical argument. Are men inherently good or are men inherently evil.

If you presuppose men are inherently good then there is no need for weapons :-p

What does a padlock do? It keeps an honest man honest.

Nah, when you put a kid in front a adults that aren’t there parents and have those adults tell them everybody outside this classroom is an animal, is a threat to you, and your unsafe anywhere but here is much different philosophically than a parent telling their child not to take candy from strangers.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Israel? A country that sees hostility from almost every country around them? Is that how you envision America, land of the free? I can only look back to when I was 10. The extra security I was in depressed me, it didn't make me feel safe. It was only a few months, but I never forgot that experience.

Yeah, the Israelis, people who know what the f*** they are doing.

Have you ever worked with the Israelis, especially their military?

I can tell you from personal experience they don't f*** around and don't come up with bullshit ideas like "gun control" and "gun free zones!"

They understand the threat and take proper precautions. People here bitch about it on social media.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    It has a "complex, multi-layered approach" to security that uses intelligence networks to examine the acquisition of weapons and social media activity, he said.

Yeah...let's trust the government to monitor your weapons acquisitions and your social media to build a profile of your likelihood to be a threat.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Exactly how do you believe you have a right to privacy on social media?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Yeah, the Israelis, people who know what the f*** they are doing.

Have you ever worked with the Israelis, especially their military?

I can tell you from personal experience they don't f*** around and don't come up with bullshit ideas like "gun control" and "gun free zones!"

They understand the threat and take proper precautions. People here bitch about it on social media.
    Yeah, and the Israeli government isn't the U.S. government, and they won't ever be the same. We have a separation of church and state, so ideologies in government will be different.

Israel has to deal with terrorism and civil unrest on a daily basis in a far smaller area than the U.S. Certainly I can understand Israel's reasons for their security measures, but is that really how it should be here?

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Trump Urges End to Gun-Free School Zones, Easier Holds of 'Deranged' People

ac130abovegetdown

It’s our God given right to own and carry firearms
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2022
    SATX
    Trump Urges End to Gun-Free School Zones, Easier Holds of 'Deranged' People

I would hope so, and I hope he keeps his word if he gets sworn back into office.

Reactions: gll

ATN2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2022
    Texas
    This shit didnt happen when I was growing up because we had mental hospitals and were not afraid to commit people to them. Now all the crazies are running around right next to us, like bomb waiting to go off.
    And because criminals went to jail and stayed there

None of this 30 prior felonies and hes carrying around a fucking AR15 like the clown in West Virginia today that got taken down by a lady with a handgun

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Y’all have experience and brains I don’t but at the end of the day have schools and kids been put in a situation that requires moving forward with a more armed presence? Yes or no? My vote is yes. Sop’s and staff need to change if they can’t agree on how to protect the lives they are looking after everyday. I’m over with the philosophical side of this debate at this point.

It’s like when I carry at church. Most of us carry at church. Just a few weekends ago one of our members had to draw on a guy in the parking lot for acting in a threatening manner and being verbal about it. We carry because times say we should.

Times suggest we put a better armed presence in schools.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    …Times suggest we put a better armed presence in schools.
    I’ll counter with times suggest villages put more
    effort into corralling their idiots. This mindset that kids will just be kids and it’s nothing to worry about, or the mindset that I’ll just let the kid be/do whatever they want, or the mindset that this kid needs to be a girl instead of a boy is all shît that a minority of people think is/are good ideas, yet very few people are willing to have those tough conversations.

We haven’t even gotten to the subject of whether or not a drug-addled female should be allowed to raise a child she cannot afford to raise, much less whether or not that kid’s going to he hampered for life, like those fetal alcohol syndrome kids.

When you don’t police the idiots, life gets tougher for everyone.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    effort into corralling their idiots. This mindset that kids will just be kids and it’s nothing to worry about, or the mindset that I’ll just let the kid be/do whatever they want, or the mindset that this kid needs to be a girl instead of a boy is all shît that a minority of people think is/are good ideas, yet very few people are willing to have those tough conversations.

We haven’t even gotten to the subject of whether or not a drug-addled female should be allowed to raise a child she cannot afford to raise, much less whether or not that kid’s going to he hampered for life, like those fetal alcohol syndrome kids.

I agree with what you posted. Those are long term projects vs changing security measures.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Personally, and I know it sounds cruel, but in that case, the child would be better off in foster care and the female sterilized so she can't have any more children.

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom