• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gcarrillo004

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2012
    Atascocita, Texas
    great gun, i have both a Sig P220 and this, if somehow i could merge the two it would be the perfect .45. as you empty the magazine, it starts to feel front heavy but other than that it is a perfect shooter. if you have soft hands you might not like the grips. I like the P220 as well as it stays balanced throughout the shot
    ARJ Defense ad

Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    Not trying to jack the thread but I just posted some FN's we have marked down if any one is interested in Comm Sales.

TXDeer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2014
    Conroe
    The FN Tactical 45 is great firearm... It handles all varieties of loads without fail... suppressed or unsuppressed. Carrying 15 .45 rounds in one magazine is quite a lot of material to send down range at imposing target. As a bedside / house firearm with its ability to run a Red Dot and supporting light/laser on rail... you have significant support for whatever situation that may arise.

As a carry firearm its a bit on the larger size but doable. Carry it in basic configuration in a crossbreed holster (XD model works perfect) and you will actually forget its there...

Have seen a few for sale lately for a decent price. If serious it would be a good time to pick one up at a bargin versus new cost with taxes. Have heard a few users that purchased them early on for the ability to shoot surpressed but never got to filing the paper work for the can... and guess have lost interest in the firearm. Again... these are very functional 45's, with sizable magazines, adaptable top slide for red dot, and rail system.

Good luck...

Top Bottom