• ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Warning: If you’re offended by profanity please stop here and click to another thread.

Is it me or are the majority of “gun reviews” on Youtube complete asshattery?
    GET YOUR GODDAMM FACE OUT OF THE FVCKING PICTURE AND SHOW THE FIREARM.
    I DO NOT GIVE RATS AZZ ABOUT YOUR PREVIOUS VIDEOS. TALK ABOUT THE GUN IN FRONT OF YOU, YOU EGOTISTICAL TWERP.
    I do not need to be shown if the firearm is clear. If you’re too fvcking stupid to clear it before you go wrenching on it you deserve to shoot yourself. In the balls.
    Why in the bloody hell is it so difficult for you to describe something as simple as a double action revolver in 3 or 4 minutes? Why must it take 45 farking minutes? My ears are bleeding by then.
    These reviews aren’t reviews. They’re look at me bullshit.

Sometimes after watching these “reviews” my head is so full of fvck I want to give up the hobby.
    Capitol Armory ad

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I DO NOT GIVE RATS AZZ ABOUT YOUR PREVIOUS VIDEOS. TALK ABOUT THE GUN IN FRONT OF YOU, YOU EGOTISTICAL TWERP.
    I do not need to be shown if the firearm is clear. If you’re too fvcking stupid to clear it before you go wrenching on it you deserve to shoot yourself. In the balls.
    Why in the bloody hell is it so difficult for you to describe something as simple as a double action revolver in 3 or 4 minutes? Why must it take 45 farking minutes? My ears are bleeding by then.
    You just described the reasons I don't watch them.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Warning: If you’re offended by profanity please stop here and click to another thread.

Sometimes after watching these “reviews” my head is so full of fvck I want to give up the hobby.
    Feel better after venting?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I stopped reading after it says it has naughty words. Those words scare me. I'm a fragile individual.

If I had read it. I'd be wondering what gun was the 45mins review for?

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    It'll be OK Pie.

iu

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    45 min reviews...look at me... Must be Nutnfancy.

I like several of the YouTube channels. Granted at least some of them are just infomercials but I enjoy watching them anyway. IV8888's videos on gun smithing and reloading for uncommon cartridges are some of my favorites.

Beats another episode of Law And Order by far.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas

There’s YouTube none sense in all hobbies. Have you seen any forgotten weapons videos? Educational and Ian shows the break down and internals of said guns. It’s relaxing.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I like Forgotten Weapons but Ian's fans are as insufferable as Rick and Morty fans.
    Lol ask him about those fans. Most he can’t stand. Most of those you described are 4chan users and such. Don’t ask me how I know lol. His content is legit. He wants to share knowledge.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Gun Jesus is good to go. His vids are informative.
    The slo-mo ones are especially interesting.

The ones that particularly torque me off are the ones where the reviewer is either flipping the gun around so rapidly you can’t see any details on it or his ugly face is front and center.
    Show the gun dumbass. And not from 15ft away.
    How hard is it?

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I have ONE gun video on YouTube and that's me stripping and reassembling a PPQ. A minute long exactly, no sound.

Top Bottom