• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    As we are vilified and chastised from, and by, the MSM, I wonder if we can waste the time and effort of those wishing to deprive us of our rights. I wonder if we can waste their time by reporting such videos that wish to portray us in a negative light.

I have started reporting such videos by those that see us negatively, so that YT waste their time responding to such flags. In only takes me a moment to down vote and flag videos that argue against my rights. I know this is what they do, shall we not participate in kind?
    Lynx Defense

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Thing is you are playing in youtubes sand box and all you are going to do is get yourself banned but hey it my be worth it.

As we are vilified and chastised from, and by, the MSM, I wonder if we can waste the time and effort of those wishing to deprive us of our rights. I wonder if we can waste their time by reporting such videos that wish to portray us in a negative light.

I have started reporting such videos by those that see us negatively, so that YT waste their time responding to such flags. In only takes me a moment to down vote and flag videos that argue against my rights. I know this is what they do, shall we not participate in kind?

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    There needs to be a VIABLE video hosting platform that would offer Google/YouTube some competition. Right now, it has a virtual (pardon the pun) monopoly in the video posting arena.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Starting a new account as belonging to a particular SJW group going after another SJW group for racism or sexism or whatever would do more. The Left is so hung up on words that it's impossible for even their own kind to not offends others of their ilk.

You just got to be creative. I don't have a YT account, perhaps I will try and see what happens.

Top Bottom