Patriot Mobile

WTS/WTT Z Grills Pellet Smoker $250 (Kyle)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SGT Dave

Very Tired
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 5, 2012
    Kyle, TX
    Getting rid of my Z Grills 700D pellet smoker. I bought this about 2.5 years ago for $509 +tax. It's fine for smoking though you need to check the hopper every couple couple of hours. However, it doesn't get hot enough for normal grilling, at least for me. It tops out around 425°. So I'm going back to a traditional grill.

The cover ripped, so it's been partially exposed to the elements on a covered porch. I'm asking $100. Or trades of similar value. I'm in Kyle, close to I-35 exit 213.
    DK Firearms

Attachments

• 20230606_140653.JPG
      20230606_140653.JPG
      346.7 KB · Views: 76
    Last edited:

rsrocket1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2020
    DFW
    FYI a smoker is not a griller. The sweet spot for smoking is 225-250. Around 350 and above you are not smoking, just baking unless you swing back the fire pot shield in which case you are blow torching the food (ask me how I learned that). I love my Pit Boss but I also have a Char Broil narrow propane grill with fold out shelves.

Steaks, fish, vegetables, shish kebabs go on the grill, ribs, brisket, and smoked meats go on the pellet smoker Both are valuable and the grill takes up less than half the space of the smoker so together they don’t take up too much space on the patio.
    Good luck.

Top Bottom