Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Law-abiding-bank-robber-is-frustrated.jpg

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    They do that to keep the GOOD guys out of the store, thus they'll get no business from me.

Please pass on this good information.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    I see they advertise here, but are you aware they are 30.06 sign posted?
    They don't advertise here, per se; they show up in the Google Ads rotation for you. Probably because you read news stories that mentioned them a couple of times. Copy and paste "hemorrhoid, prostate, chafing, fungus, swelling, burning, urination, fever, incontinence, itching, sores, discharge, discoloration, tenderness, urethra, redness, pustules" into your search window and see what ads you get. ;-)

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Sam Colt, you do have a way with words.

I saw Zales advertised on this banner on this site - are you saying that somewhere during some forgotten e-mail I search I looked for jewelry and that search resulted in a Zales banner ad here?

Mind you, I'm not disputing your idea. I'm not all that well versed in all things internet, but I've been on this site for awhile now and I've not looked for jewelry elsewhere. Though of course, my wife may have..hhmmm, but I doubt it. Her main search is for electronic gear, yet I've yet to see an ad for that stuff.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    As of the time of this post. With Orbot running. The ads I see, on here, are in French. Sometimes they're in German or Russian.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Undoubtedly one of the ad spaces is designated to Google Ads. In that space you'll see ads for things based on your overall Internet activity. There was a story about a robbery at a Zales that went south recently. If you searched for that story or clicked on the story and the keyword was archived you'll be served ads relevant to that word. The ads in that space are different for all of us.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sam Colt, you do have a way with words.

I saw Zales advertised on this banner on this site - are you saying that somewhere during some forgotten e-mail I search I looked for jewelry and that search resulted in a Zales banner ad here?

Mind you, I'm not disputing your idea. I'm not all that well versed in all things internet, but I've been on this site for awhile now and I've not looked for jewelry elsewhere. Though of course, my wife may have..hhmmm, but I doubt it. Her main search is for electronic gear, yet I've yet to see an ad for that stuff.

She's leaving you google hints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Wow, thanks all for the helpful and illuminating insight into the world of advertisement on the internet.

I will also install ADblock plus - Thanks again

Top Bottom