• ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Hello Folks,

I work for ZEISS and enjoy an employee discount on sporting optics during the Christmas season. Camera lenses too - but I don't care about them except that the sale of same enriches our organization and provides the consumer the best product on the market.

So - I can offer to friends and family, scopes and binocs at employee pricing (generally 35% off list price) as long as those products aren't transferred by the first owner into the market within one year. We just want to make sure we're holding our brand value and employees that aren't as ethical as they should be aren't attempting to enrich themselves. I think I need to keep this list at four people just so I'm not seen as being greedy. The key is - you HAVE to guarantee me you'll keep the optic for 12 months before you sell it or give it to anyone.

If you can use some ZEISS love, please check out our website.
    https://www.zeiss.com/consumer-prod...nt/confidence-in-the-toughest-conditions.html The site is bad ass.

I'll only do a pass through transaction. In other words - I will not make any money on this transaction. That is against the agreement when purchasing the product and as a result is against ZEISS core values. And I'll be purchasing the scope or binocs. You'll be reimbursing me. If I ship it, you'll kindly pay for shipping. I don't know if I can have the product direct shipped to you. I don't think I can. It's meant to be an employee benefit and a gift giving perk. If I ship it to you, don't expect a gift wrap! This worked really well a couple of years ago when a friend of mine at Colt bought a Conquest.

I really like this forum and would like to provide it's members some value if I'm able. I don't own a ZEISS scope yet, but I purchased some binocs a few years ago and they're truly awesome. I want to help a few Brothers if I can.

I won't research for you - but I will provide you the employee price list cut if you provide me a part number. Again - it should be list less 35%.
    Military Camp

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    That's a really nice offer.
    Right on - thanks. I've perused as many forums as everybody else has - and this one sticks for me. Never been active on any other...and it took me 10 or so years to get active on this one. Gracias, 'Rona!

I'd like to just post the price list, but that would invite other issues. Want to make sure I'm doing right by the folks that sign my check and also the folks that will help us when the real deal chips are down. I'm becoming increasingly concerned about that.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I have a zeiss scope and its freakin awesome. I will be in touch.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    OK! I read the rules and I'm allowed to purchase only two items per year. So there's that.

I've attached the pricelist and I was correct - 35% off retail for employees. Retail price is published and is what it is. There's nothing proprietary in the pricing file so I don't have to worry about crossing any ethical boundaries. Shipping is $15 from ZEISS to me and whatever it costs to get to you - TX tax is added as well. Lenses are listed too, but please allow the couple of guys that want sporting optics a chance. No offense meant to our camera friends but this is a gun forum after all.

Good! And apologies, I can only buy two items. Subject to availability and all that. If you want a thing and you're one of the first two, I'll call ZEISS to make sure it's in stock and advise. I'll buy it and let you know the out the door TT&L price and you can send me a check. I'll deposit the check and ship the thing to you.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 11-20-20 ZEISS Consumer Products.pdf
      148.4 KB · Views: 204
    Top Bottom