Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The video is junk.
    • The video spent a bunch of time talking about antigrav while showing video of a Williams X-Jet but not explaining what it was, thus, imo, deliberately deceiving the viewer.
    • They show a rattleback but don't explain it. Yeah, if you're a kid those things are fascinating but they're no mystery and the inclusion of one in the video is simply insulting, indicating the film makers thought very little of their audience. Still, the film makers threw in that simple shape as a sort of distraction to throw critical thinking off-balance, thus actually helping convince people that "they" are covering up something miraculous. Uh, no. Just no.
    • Everybody who says "Yeah, this thing was levitating" or "Yeah, I was able to reduce gravity" never seemed to have a camera available. The only thing that looked passably like anti-gravity levitation was just an oversized gyroscope.
    • And etc, etc, etc.
    Don't waste your time, folks.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    2 things: 1, its on the internet,; 2, its a Youtube = Absolutely 100% factual there is no denying, this is the real deal.

In fact I have been in contact with them and have taken this discovery and created a case-less, smokeless rd that I am now shooting in my AR 10. So you only have the weight of the bullet itself. I did approach the Army and Crane, at first they were wild about the concept, then sad to say it failed in testing. Because, the rd exits the barrel and an incredibly high speed and since it's anti gravity it does not have any drop and it follows the curvature of the earth and in testing the 2 guys that were shooting ended up getting shot in the back of their own head as the round went around the earth, well it was sad, I felt sorry for their families.

Well it's back to the drawing board for me I guess...

Last edited:

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here

It is amazing to me the number of people that believe crap like that. Many people think that if it is on the internet it must be true.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I really hope it's possible. So many things that once existed only in science fiction have become reality. This is one that would make the world a better place.

But that video sucks...

Me too. It'd be incredible if it did exist. Everything as we know would change. I can't help the video quality. Think of it like a B movie.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Anyone recall how “the ginger project” was absolutely going to revolutionize human existence? All the news outlets “bought into” this hype; this completely new form of transportation would, at a very fundamental level, change how cities were designed.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2001/dec/03/internetnews1?CMP=share_btn_link

Next thing I knew, Hollywood had it being used by a “Mall Cop”.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Dean Kamen. That dude was a good inventor, but the hype he tried to drum up for the Segway was ... sad, really.

Top Bottom