• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Ok, so I have built up a few 10/22s with bull barrels, factory barrels, different stocks and internals. Recently I saw a post on rimfire central about a company(zimmerman arms) that takes a GM barrel barrel blank and turns it down to a .750 diameter and threads the end. Since I'm stuck with a few extra factory stocks, I thought I would drop one in and see how it shoots. It is also fluted and is supposedly lighter than a stock sporter barrel. It sound to good to be true, so I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. The only down side I can see is that it might get a little hot when rapid firing. Anyhow, I will post some pics when the rifle is complete and probably post a product review thread as well. In the meantime, If you have heard of them or used them let us all hear about it.
    Hurley's Gold

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    No pics yet but my barrel came in last night. They don't include a thread protector, so I am installing a birdcage flasher hider(AR type). I will put out a range report by monday or tuesday on its shooting performance. In the meantime, I will try to take some pictures and put them up. This barrel looks sooo cool even on my factory synthetic stock, definitely something to see.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Zimmerman match ss barrel

Ok, so here it is mounted on a factory syn stock(90s style). If this barrel shoots like a "match" barrel I am going to be very pleased. Even if it doesn't, at least it looks like a million bucks.

Top Bottom