• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    It is very likely they are seeing more than we are seeing.

No. Juries usually see the least. For example, suppose they confiscated something incriminating from GZ or TM. But did it without a warrant. It gets tossed before trial. The public would know about it, but the jurors will never see it.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I understand how the system works. I also understand that prosecutors more often than not dont divulge all of their info and/or stratagy publicly before a trial.
    The defense always does. They always want to get the public on their side. Thus the circus we are currently watching every night on TV.

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    I understand how the system works. I also understand that prosecutors more often than not dont divulge all of their info and/or stratagy publicly before a trial.
    The defense always does. They always want to get the public on their side. Thus the circus we are currently watching every night on TV.

I prefer to watch America's Got Talent.....much more entertaining.....especially with Howard Stern on it.

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    New report off Drudge, Martin had injuries to his knuckles. I hope Zimmerman sues everyone, everywhere and wins.

Just a thought--maybe Zimmerman confronted Martin and started a fight with him and Martin was whupping his ass so Zimmerman thought uh oh I better shoot him? If so maybe he should have minded his own business.

I don't have any idea--wasn't there.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Just a thought--maybe Zimmerman confronted Martin and started a fight with him and Martin was whupping his ass so Zimmerman thought uh oh I better shoot him? If so maybe he should have minded his own business.

I don't have any idea--wasn't there.

Considering eye witness statements and the 911 recording all support that zimmerman was walking back to his car when it became physical, I doubt it....

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Anything less than an acquittal will be unacceptable. This whole witch hunt has gotten out of control. Justice will be when Zimmerman sues the living shit out of everyone involved in this witch hunt.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Anything less than an acquittal will be unacceptable. This whole witch hunt has gotten out of control. Justice will be when Zimmerman sues the living shit out of everyone involved in this witch hunt.

Actually all charges should be dismissed until the prosecution has at least one piece of evidence suggest a crime was committed by GZ.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    All I know is that the regular media is feeding us what they want us to see (Zimmerman is a racist WHITE hispanic that killed a little kid in cold blood because he was eating skittles) and that the counter point to that media says that Martin (let's use last names for both to be fair) was acting really sketchy and when he realized he was being followed he attacked Zimmerman and beat him into the concrete until Zimmerman's life was spared by protecting himself with his self defense weapon. The truth lies somewhere between the 2 accounts, and there will be a trial where all the evidence is released and a verdict has been agreed upon by a group of peers. Then, maybe we will get some perspective on what actually happened.

What the heck are you doing injecting reason, logic and level-headedness into this discussion?

Top Bottom