• Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    zombies.jpg

Here it is, gentlemen.

The dead are rising from their graves and feasting on the flesh of the living.

WHAT. DO. YOU. DO.

How will you survive?

Venture Surplus ad

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    I see, with all of the displaced Democrats coming home from DC, we need to be prepared...great idea...we do need to be prepared!

I will be keeping a pair of garden shears in my back pocket until the threat dies down, so to speak...this is only to SUPPLEMENT my normal carry weapon, not replace it.

I think I will also replace the standby round for my shotgun with dragons breath rather than that slug in slot one on the side saddle now...

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I'm on the 2nd story of an apartment building but all the stairs leading up are wooden planks. I figure that with enough food in my apartment I can pull up all the boards to the staircase and set up a Saiga 12 to pick off any loitering zombies at a safe distance from the building. It's okay if they come right up to the building, though. I wouldn't want to kill them that close because I wouldn't want a giant pile of dead zombies to form a bridge to my front door... that would suck!

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I'm on the 2nd story of an apartment building but all the stairs leading up are wooden planks. I figure that with enough food in my apartment I can pull up all the boards to the staircase and set up a Saiga 12 to pick off any loitering zombies at a safe distance from the building. It's okay if they come right up to the building, though. I wouldn't want to kill them that close because I wouldn't want a giant pile of dead zombies to form a bridge to my front door... that would suck!

It might smell a bit as well......

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    load up all my guns. go to store. load up more guns, ammo, food, supplies etc. go to chevy dealership. pick up a '11 2500 Chevy crew cab with 8ft bed. put on grill guard. go back to store. get more guns, ammo, food, supplies etc. go to a beast ranch and go whitetail deer hunting. and go zombie hunting. watch zombieland that night. go to national guard armory next day and pick up more goodies.

M4 type rifle with quad rail, light, flip up sights, EOTech.
    Remington 1100 TAC4
    Kimber 1911
    Springfield Armory XDM 45ACP
    ill have other identical weapons to give to survivors.

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    ill borrow a metro bus, hit up gander mountain and krogers with me and a bunch of friends then head downtown to one of the highrises, baricade the 13th floor and sabotage the elevators. take aim and start killing every moving object around

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    load up all my guns. go to store. load up more guns, ammo, food, supplies etc. go to chevy dealership. pick up a '11 2500 Chevy crew cab with 8ft bed. put on grill guard. go back to store. get more guns, ammo, food, supplies etc. go to a beast ranch and go whitetail deer hunting. and go zombie hunting. watch zombieland that night. go to national guard armory next day and pick up more goodies.

M4 type rifle with quad rail, light, flip up sights, EOTech.
    Remington 1100 TAC4
    Kimber 1911
    Springfield Armory XDM 45ACP
    ill have other identical weapons to give to survivors.

Would you paint a "3" on the side like good ole Woody in Zombieland?

suhsjake

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    If a zombie situation popped up, my first objective would be to get to my apartment and collect all my military stuff at my apartment and my 12GA. the apartment I am currently in is too vulnerable to being over run by zeds. Two big windows and on the bottom floor, so no go there.

By the time would have gotten to my apartment, I would have gotten five calls, one automated from the NG, one from my GF, one each from my Team and Squad Leader, and one from my mother (yeah). Throw on my ACUs, grab my prepacked ruck, and start on my trip to the Armory. Next comes the hard part, trying to get to my armory, probably through massive chaos and traffic jams up the wazzo, got to stick to the surface roads and avoid the highways.

Now comes the hard part, I make it to the armory, just fine by me, but if I can't, its time to get out of the city and into the country side. The cities will more thank likely become death traps. From there who knows, try to link up with a military unit somewhere.

BTW, I do have my own personal ruck with equipment ready to go. I designed it so it would be enough to get to my unit plus three days. So if something were to happen other than zombies, I would still be prepared as well. We may all be shootin the breeze here, but I can't help to stress preparedness.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    Hah!

On my daze off and if I don't have other more pressing stuff to do, I fire up the computer and do a little zombie hunt practice with Co-Op Killing Floor.

Gets to be addicting and is a great time burner.

And you get some neat guns.

Top Bottom