• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    weslaco
    what kind of zombies are we talking about tho.....evil dead/28 days run fast uber aggresive??? or the classic shufffle n drag move slow type....or the michael jackson dancing ones?!?!??!

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Just found a better plan.

md_board.jpg

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    true. speaking of which, has Burt chimed in on this thread yet?
    My current location is at a residence in a 20 acre ranch style house with 360 field of view. Not ideal but allows for early warning. Ideally I would go the local lake, stock up on supplies and anchor out in the middle of the lake.
    Intel on what is happening. Would determine how long I stayed water borne. Millions would die in the first few month but the more wily and like minded folks would account for most of the survivors.

For equipment, all of my .22 rifles and pistolas would cull the zombie herd when possible but my goal would be to remain low key and determine more long term plans based upon the remaining threat and resources. The type of zombie would determine much, hopefully I would survive the initial outbreak. As a first responder, the chances of me getting infected would be high at first. Thankfully I have been doing my due diligence by reading all those zombie books.

Aim for the head folks and find some good friends who shoot well but run slowly....just in case

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    My current location is at a residence in a 20 acre ranch style house with 360 field of view. Not ideal but allows for early warning. Ideally I would go the local lake, stock up on supplies and anchor out in the middle of the lake.
    Intel on what is happening. Would determine how long I stayed water borne. Millions would die in the first few month but the more wily and like minded folks would account for most of the survivors.

For equipment, all of my .22 rifles and pistolas would cull the zombie herd when possible but my goal would be to remain low key and determine more long term plans based upon the remaining threat and resources. The type of zombie would determine much, hopefully I would survive the initial outbreak. As a first responder, the chances of me getting infected would be high at first. Thankfully I have been doing my due diligence by reading all those zombie books.

Aim for the head folks and find some good friends who shoot well but run slowly....just in case

WOW.....an 871,200 sq/ft house....that's alot of heating & cooling!!

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas

What are you going to do about those Fish Zombies?

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    WOW.....an 871,200 sq/ft house....that's alot of heating & cooling!!
    Yes I wish I had something that huge. More accurately it is my uncle's house nearby. Only 3,000 sf ON 20 acres.

What are you going to do about those Fish Zombies?
    I am willing to face the challenge. It just seems easier than fighting 400,000 + zombies at my doorstep.

Top Bottom